KiteLife Forum

New to me...

Grandpa

that witch rokkaku was at the oc maryland festival last year i think the people are from canada its a much better appearance live then on the comp the lighting looks likt the kytech neon wire i use for my blast that stuff is really bright if you use the right colors

In a perfectly black night, the perfectly lighting setting on the ground, the Cerfs-volantstylistes will set the mood for a joint hypnosis experience. Mysterious music spreads on the kites, wich will light, one by one, as spectators express their amazement by Ohs! and Ahs!

The projectors dim suddenly, disarming the spectators and leaving the eye serching for the disappearing kites in the night.

I think they are using lights on the ground and reflective material on the kites... either way I like them.

I see there are two kinds of builders... The ones with the tech skills and the ones with a vision!

I love the idea of making a full show, theatrical production, lights, music, sound effects, maybe even a fog machine :P fun stuff for all...

They are very cool kites :)

Hi !

Sorry ant man, but the witch wasn’t at the Maryland fest last year. Yes, we are french canadian from Montreal.

We do use lights on the ground and reflective material on our kites. And for Gandpa, we do use a fog and a bubble machine ! :)

We are two “crazy” kite builders with a vision... One of our vision is to have an impressive fly by night show in a field near a big town for everyone to see. No annoncement, nothing, just for the fun of it. To do so, we are making all of our kites with reflective material and interesting fabrics.

Our second vision, is to give youngters around the world, the taste to have fun with kites even if their world is rather difficult. We are presently working on two major projects involving different countries to get youngters out of the street, less sedentary and to show them another vision of freedom.

Like most of you, we have a day job and a night hobby...Agoodnightsleep.jpg

Hi !

\

We are two “crazy” kite builders with a vision... One of our vision is to have an impressive fly by night show in a field near a big town for everyone to see. No annoncement, nothing, just for the fun of it. To do so, we are making all of our kites with reflective material and interesting fabrics.

Our second vision, is to give youngters around the world, the taste to have fun with kites even if their world is rather difficult. We are presently working on two major projects involving different countries to get youngters out of the street, less sedentary and to show them another vision of freedom.

My kind of people :) Crazy is a good thing.

What fun you must be having... Keep up the good vibes... and good breezes to you.

Hi !

Sorry ant man, but the witch wasn’t at the Maryland fest last year. Yes, we are french canadian from Montreal.

We do use lights on the ground and reflective material on our kites. And for Gandpa, we do use a fog and a bubble machine ! :)

must have been a diffrent one then i didnt know who was flying it i didnt get the chance to find the owner i figured it was you guys i great kite anyhow :)