KiteLife Forum

Washington State International

John Barresi

:) Where the heck are you located John? Somehow I had the impression that you are one of those California Kids or are you flying into Portland and looking for a ride? I might suggest if you don't get any results here try going to the AOK site and ask, most of us AOK people live in Oregon and go to WSIKF by way of Portland. Most of the kite flyers on the AOK site don't bit, careful around Llamafeller, he spits a little, but the rest of us are pretty much okay. :lol:

:lol: Cute Llamafeller, really cute! John I suggest that you go to WSIKF by way of Amity, while you are there stop in at Carls place and hi-jack one of those llamas he has and one of his pack goats to carry kites, you should get there in a week or so, tell Llamafeller I said it is okay. Hay Llamafeller I just thought of a neat addition to your new kite, a little sign that says "I'm here with stupid" and an arrow pointing down the flying line. :)

UPDATE:

Good news gang... Doc Counce, the AKA Regional Director for my area (Region 9) has been kind enough to offer me a ride up to WSIKF, I'll be staying with Troy Gunn and Team TKO at the Super 8 in town... Most likely from the night of August 15th through the 22nd.

I am one happy WSIKF virgin, gonna be quite a deflowering. :pinch:

In 14 years of flying in darn near every state in the USA, I've never actually made to WSIKF and I am really looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE:

Good news gang... Doc Counce, the AKA Regional Director for my area (Region 9) has been kind enough to offer me a ride up to WSIKF, I'll be staying with Troy Gunn and Team TKO at the Super 8 in town... Most likely from the night of August 15th through the 22nd.

I am one happy WSIKF virgin, gonna be quite a deflowering. ;)

In 14 years of flying in darn near every state in the USA, I've never actually made to WSIKF and I am really looking forward to it!

We'll be gentle. :)

You'll never forget your first time. :unsure: