KiteLife Forum

My Xmas present from the Geezer...

John Barresi

Wow how cool is that. Hope she flies as good as she looks.

The smile on your face is priceless.

Hope you have some windy days to see how she looks in the air.

Any chance of posting a picture or two in flight??

Hope you dont think I am being too pushy.

Regards,

Chris.

Hmmm, is it as cute as this tho?

bluemonkey1.jpg

bluemonkey2.jpg

bluemonkey3.jpg

(sewn for me as a surprise by Amy "mouse" Doran) (bear in mind, its an unfinished sail, its headed south to the Revolution Mothership for the leading edge, final hardware, etc, I'll post another once its completed.

(and yes, I ADORE it!)(and Amy!)

;)

(sewn for me as a surprise by Amy "mouse" Doran) (bear in mind, its an unfinished sail, its headed south to the Revolution Mothership for the leading edge, final hardware, etc, I'll post another once its completed.

;)

I want you and John both to know that your both lucky men and next year Im flying everybodies kite first, no really guys Merry Christmas and we are all lucky for we all have each other, you know like a family. Monk, Amy , Shannnon, Geezer, and even that beautiful lady at Kite Shopp Merry Christmas family and to all a rev new year......Ben :)

;)

I want you and John both to know that your both lucky men and next year Im flying everybodies kite first, no really guys Merry Christmas and we are all lucky for we all have each other, you know like a family. Monk, Amy , Shannnon, Geezer, and even that beautiful lady at Kite Shopp Merry Christmas family and to all a rev new year......Ben :P

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Ben! :):)

I'm heading to Lincoln City Tuesday for 4 days at the Beach! :)

Wish you could make it to Long Beach in January with us :) Thai on Friday night? :)

Best Wishes!

T

;)

She did good, didn't she! :) Very special, just for you! :)

Merry Christmas Dave!

T

• 2 weeks later...

Ty.. its alot of fun.. (and frustration at times lol). But I am truly enjoying it. I am heading to the OKR (Oregon Kitemakers Retreat) this next weekend thanks to the Pa Burley Scholarship. I have a lot to learn and I am sure I will. Just hope my eyes hold out. I went and got glasses this past week so I am hoping I will be used to them by then.

Ty.. its alot of fun.. (and frustration at times lol). But I am truly enjoying it. I am heading to the OKR (Oregon Kitemakers Retreat) this next weekend thanks to the Pa Burley Scholarship. I have a lot to learn and I am sure I will. Just hope my eyes hold out. I went and got glasses this past week so I am hoping I will be used to them by then.

See you there Amy.

Bazzer

See you there Amy.

Bazzer

Hi Bazzer! I am hoping to make it but waiting to see if my Dad is gonna be ok. He has been in the hosp. since friday. I am looking forward to it.. Your class was full.. sigh.. if ya have any openings let me know... lol..

hugs ,

Mousie... gosh.. i didnt know anyone knew my real name lol...