KiteLife Forum

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, for all

Beach

Hello Family its me Ben from Revolution and in honor of all your support over the years, and my birhtday coming up on Feb. 23rd, and mostly cause I just can heres what I want to do for someone out there. Im going to give away a masterpiece Jose Sainz on Feb. 23rd and its real simple how to get in the drawing, send me your name, address, phone number, and email address at Revolution Kites (Bens Birhtday) at 12170 Dearborn Place, Poway, Ca. 92064 then on my birthday, Feb. 23rd, I'll pick one of you out of the hat and the kites yours....................... :blink: hmmmm my birhtday and you get the present, man do I have issues............. :) But really I can think of no better way of honoring you than giving you a part of Revolution for free because" it's my birhtday" ;) Ben

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Family its me Ben from Revolution and in honor of all your support over the years, and my birhtday coming up on Feb. 23rd, and mostly cause I just can heres what I want to do for someone out there.

Ha! What a cool idea! I'll be sending in on THAT one ;)

OK, are we keeping this secret for just the quad head forum, or should John post a banner on the front page of Kitelife? Ben? John?

BB Penny The more the merrier for sure so John do as you see fit and this is for everyone of course.......Ben

oh man thats great i sent you my info by e mail HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU BEN and i hope to see you in wildwoood this year :happybday:

Anthony...check with Ben, but I think he wants you to send him a B card to the address he posted, right Ben? :)

Ben, you will get LOTS of B cards this year!! :)

Theresa

I expect it will be fine sending an Email Ant Man, dont bother to check. Just think of it as a bit of a gamble. You may be letting all the rest have a better chance of winning ;-}

Hope international letters are OK. Now where is that pen!!

Regards,

Chris.

Ps. It is my birthday on 11th January so if anyone wants to send me loads of Revolutions I will happily donate one back.

Just a thought, the Birthday Kite Draw. What if everyone who sent thier information in made a small donation to the charity of thier choice (not compulsory of course). Not only would they have the chance of winning, but the warm feeling that others will be helped. Would make Ben's generosity have an even greater meaning?

oh man thats great i sent you my info by e mail HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU BEN and i hope to see you in wildwoood this year :happybday:

Anthony...check with Ben, but I think he wants you to send him a B card to the address he posted, right Ben? :)

Ben, you will get LOTS of B cards this year!! :ani_yahoo:

Theresa

I'm glad Ben is doing this for his birthday and not Valentine's Day...

I get so embarrassed when I buy Happy VD cards from female clerks... :)

• 2 weeks later...

well i just found out a few days ago that i won some custom handles black and gold from ben himself so QUADKIT come on by and try them out and then when i get the stallion kite ill let you try that too i will send a photo when they come in the mail