KiteLife Forum

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, for all

Beach

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a free custom kite from Ben?

I hand delivered my birthday card, it was a 12 by 4 foot poster, mounted on outdoor foam-core, signed by every single person in the state of confusion. The rest of you folks can relax now, 'cause this baby is going to good home out east, where it can play with lots of other kites just the same shape.

I kind of laughed at all the other cards thrown into the trash after my buddy got a glimpse of my b'day wishes effort. Save the postage gang, this contest is all over except for my opening of the pony package.

All the other cards thrown in the trash by my posty mate you mean!!

Unfortunatly there was'nt room in the box for yout card REVflyer so that got put to one side as well. Only room for my card in the box, the one with a special badge just for Ben to wear on his birthday.

Great Idea! Happy Birthday Ben.

That been said, although I have become totally addicted to kiting with Revs over the past 6 months, and my flying skills continues to improve, I don't feel I'm yet worthy to own a master series kite, so will leave the drawing to those more deserving.

I feel I have to earn my wings so to speak, before I can own one of those beauties.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ENTER

striker get that b day card in and stop being hardheaded lol you dont have to be a so called rev master to enjoy the great art of the masterpiece series anyway my ben handles haved arrived thanks again ben

post-812-1169774893_thumb.jpg

man it does feel nice to win something :)

QUADKIT scope the winnings bro

Great looking handles antman. :)

Thanks for your encouragement to enter. :) who knows!, ......... I might, or might not.

Don't get me wrong! ... I would LOVE to own one of the master series Revs ( I drool everytime I see them), however I still don't think my level of flying justifies me owning one at this time. (sounds like my flying sucks, which it doesn't, I'm just a perfectionist that's all and a little hard on myself at times ;) )

It's like an average 20 year old winning and driving a Ferrari. :)

You can bet your sweet ass, that I will have one in my kitebag at some point. :)

I'm looking forward to the latest updates and pictures from the show. I see new USA revs, which is not surpising, (I guess I'll have to make my own Canadian custom someday :clap; ).

I'm looking forward to the latest updates and pictures from the show. I see new USA revs, which is not surpising, (I guess I'll have to make my own Canadian custom someday :) ).

You know, I'm giving some thought to working with Rev to specifically do a few Canadian customs, I'll keep ya posted on that.

Kewl handles Ant Man. Bit bling, dont know if they would go with a masterpiece.

When I win it you are welcome to come over the pond and see how they look.

And Stryker, post that card mate. Ben is giving enough to give. Recon we should all be greatfull enough to have a chance at recieving. You cant have too many Revs in your bag.

Great news about the Canadian custom Revs monks. :)

I think I might just send in an entry postcard .......... I agree one can't have too many Revs B)

Hopefully Rev will soon be able to work on my ordered "custom" rainbow 1.5SUL (yes I did order it with a standard bridle setup -Thanks for the suggestion guys) once the show is over.

I look forward to tonights latest kiting news.

In the meantime, I'm still looking to sell one of my kidneys online so I can buy some more kites ;)

thanks guys well in the mean time i might as well show off all my pimpin rev handles

post-812-1169869933_thumb.jpg

from left to right 1 speed series 2 blast 3 old skool 1.5 handles that i rebuilt (new foam with tape) 4 rev indoor to match my kite 5 my prize winning ben customs 13 inch sweeties 6 new skool 1.5 handles 7 my rev EXP handles

i like alot of colors i get crazy after a few beers and some time in my shop B)

i like alot of colors i get crazy after a few beers and some time in my shop B)

Recon you are just a bit of a show of at heart.

Than again I suppose there is a bit of a show off in all of us, after all we fly the best kites in the world, and show them off!!

Nope I recon why not bling your handles up, blast I only have black tape. Still black and chrome will look Kewl.

• 2 weeks later...