KiteLife Forum

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, NEWS, for all

Beach

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to Ben. He said he had a great Birthday!

He is at Kite Party right now....may not have access to a computer?

Patience Chris....... :ghostrider_h4h::rainbowwave:

OT...I saw the iQuad team flying on the Huntington Beach web cam today!

Ben had an Octupus up.

Sounds like they had a great day!

How did he win both the handles

Now come on QK, it wouldnt have been much fun only winning one of the handles now would it.

Sorry just struck me as funny, I know what you meant realy. Just my awfull warped mind. Warped by the dissapointment I might point out.

Oh well, will have some nice Rev B's toplay with soon, my mind will be at peace once again. Just need some decent wind then.

QUADKIT i thought it wouldnt take you long to find out i didnt want to tell you i wanted to suprize you so if your in hateras nc in april come find me and have a go at it i wish i could have gotten a pic of my face when i found out i won the kite

:ghostrider_h4h::D:rainbowwave:

party time at the antman wildwood manner

LOL... actually in my opinion, besides myself, you were the most deserving. :ghostrider_h4h: I've never talked smack about you winning kites from REV. I talked smack about you winning stuff from Kitelife. Because you know I will win Kitelife prizes before you do.

Also if I was you I would go out and buy a LOTTO ticket cause you are one lucky guy this month!!

What is going on in Hatteras in April?

Oh and if you do win KITELIFE prize this month you will have to tell us all what you are paying those guys to draw your name everytime!

-get us some pics soon!

KiT

i will never reveal my secreats lol i won the same way you do lol im really shocked that i won the kite i thought the handles were going to be it the kite gods were looking down upon me and gave me hope to someday live out my dream of being a master piecs owner i hope to pass it on to my sone 1 day lol

I just wanted to thank all of you that went along with my birthday give away and to say well seeing as how we started something how about a "Bens gone mad in March" with say a custom frame set for your 1.5 each week of March. Yes family I may have gone mad but so what lets have fun with it right, so lets do this one by email and we'll go from there so email me at beachbeach13@yahoo.com and just tell me I'm not mad just a little nuts :ghostrider_h4h: and I'll pick one a week and build you a custom rod set per your orders......................Ben ps don't forget your contact info so I can call you and see what you want