KiteLife Forum

KTAI / Jan 25th is acomin'...

CLTKiter

Need info..... More info..... :confused!:

Looks kinda like a modified 1.5. Is it the same size? A different kite altogether???

Hopefully there's one on it's way to my local shop for me to pick up when I go to the beach next weekend. Sure hope so.

Sounds exciting!!! B):);)

Doug

Ok I am confused. I waited up half of the night last night to see the new REV. I saw John's the first night but I didn't get to see that new REV last night B)

Is there such a thing as a new REV besides the B Series which I have already placed my order for?

B-Series... Black base, options are blue, red and neon yellow.

Place your orders now, there is a lot of interest.

Supersonics have asymmetric sails, real nice... I had to take one home. B)

What are going to be the color options for the new Supersonics? Any purple and black?

I supposedly own the only asymmetrical white and black one(VTD)...

I can thank my wife again for that sweet kite. Flew it today, that thing cuts the wind like a razor. Does circles around a REV II speed-wise but doesn't twitch B)

Temperature was above 45 and wind was 10-15mph. I got nearly 6 hours straight with only 1 potty break and 1 Wendy's combo! Ok I am getting off topic again. Awesome updates John, keep 'em coming. I really appreciate it!

Recon I got to go with the blue as well, just cus Ant likes it.

Recon the blue looks coolest of the cool kites.

Thanks for the reports from KTAI John.

Thanks for such a cool kite.

Most of all thanks for being such a cool guy.

I would like to start off by saying great coverage of the KTAI event John, speaking for myself I really enjoy your reports and appreciate the effort you put forth to bring the rest of us such good inside info.

Nowwwww, I would like to make a couple comments about this B-Series 1.5... WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!!! Ok I new from the concept sketches that it was going to look sharp but man, It looks a 1000% better realized. I think REV has a winning package with this kite and it is one that I think you can be proud to put your name on! Oh yeah, those logos look sweet too. B)

I do like that red sail...very nice.

Later

Chris

I would like to start off by saying great coverage of the KTAI event John, speaking for myself I really enjoy your reports and appreciate the effort you put forth to bring the rest of us such good inside info.

Thank you very much... Thanks like yours helps drive me each time, and really makes it all worthwhile. :)

Nowwwww, I would like to make a couple comments about this B-Series 1.5... WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!!! Ok I new from the concept sketches that it was going to look sharp but man, It looks a 1000% better realized. I think REV has a winning package with this kite and it is one that I think you can be proud to put your name on! Oh yeah, those logos look sweet too. B)
I also had a really good day on the demo field with it today... Dogstaking off poles, flying under trailer trucks, through tents, flying in 0-3 mph, teasing the other fliers and manufacturers... Ohhhh, I was boogying down in a big way... Had an "on" day of flying, really fulfilling and it drew a great response.

Duly noted. ;)

Thank you very much... Thanks like yours helps drive me each time, and really makes it all worthwhile. :)

Nowwwww, I would like to make a couple comments about this B-Series 1.5... WWWWOOOOOWWWW!!!! Ok I new from the concept sketches that it was going to look sharp but man, It looks a 1000% better realized. I think REV has a winning package with this kite and it is one that I think you can be proud to put your name on! Oh yeah, those logos look sweet too. ;)
I also had a really good day on the demo field with it today... Dogstaking off poles, flying under trailer trucks, through tents, flying in 0-3 mph, teasing the other fliers and manufacturers... Ohhhh, I was boogying down in a big way... Had an "on" day of flying, really fulfilling and it drew a great response.

Duly noted. :w00t:

Now John you know we both had fun and we were extra nice to all those who could'nt fly and my friend it was as always a blast to see you again...............Ben ps tell monk the monkey will be in Texas sent it today