KiteLife Forum

played the wii

sky fish

Has any one played one of these ? I think that they should get together with John and put together a kite flight game the hand movements would all work .we could pick different kites or have to earn them. have competition fly on fiealds and beaches around the world. though the real thing is always better. some times like now the place we have to fly are just to grunge out. thoughts John?

• 2 months later...

we could call it super sport flier 07 or lam, s freestyle adventure or even better beressi,s street challenge :kid_devlish: much like tony hawks pro skater you would have goals to complete.. stylish moves for points and for everytime you get a level completed you can earn kite points to buy kites.. you would start off with a cheapie kite and a training excersize then you can do a career mode to make a name for yourself and get sponcers and the respect of kite clubs and judges at comps that you would sigh up for :w00t: the whole idea to start as a nobody and end up a kiting god and once you get the sponcership you can design your own kite .. put what you want as a frame, sail. etc . even choose your color and how you your signature would look on your kite and then do a survey on how many people like flying it :kid_content: man so many ideas but im sur you guys get what im getting at.. the perfect kite game :sign_kitelife:

No need to go out in that horrible fresh air.

Could stay inside all the time.

Just think, I could virtually fly with John, Ant, Monks, QK, Rev, Penny, Mousie, Ben, Theresa, Watty, Blondie, Wufer, the list is just endless, all over the net.

Naaa think I will go for the fresh air approach and dream of flying with you guys 8-) Oh and ladies, I do know the difference, I just call everyone guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I would much rather play in the fresh air and feel the pull :w00t: . antman had the Idea I was talking about at the time my field was a cold mud pit .that I could barely move around in and anything I took had to be given a shower.

john x box would work and the game would be online play so we can do trick attacks and trick knockouts and do a king of the field section where the best flier runs the area and gets choise on who flies there and what goes on there and the online play would help me take QUADKITS supersonic and watch it become fish food by the shore :P so many ideas we need to contact microsoft and see if we can all do a kitelife game and all get paid lol i still like the beressi,s street challenge 07 idea the best :w00t: