KiteLife Forum

Wildwood Festival

Mike

I've never been to this festival, can any of you east-coast folks tell me what's it's like?

Is there room for me to fly my Rev on the beach or is it one of those really, really crowded festivals?

thanks all,

Mike Kory

Any other info, like, is it lots of fun? Is it mostly for competitors? Is it worth the 14 hour drive from Illinois?

John, sounds like you're going to be there--is it as a competitor or as iQuad?

OH MAN BUMMER NO I QUAD and i want and got some blank tapes too as a person that lives 5 minutes from the festival location it is the best a large beach and all kinds of events last year was a good turnout with trick attacks and som good quadlines the festival is hosted by AKA and ive been attending them for many years i hope alot of you come down or up so we can all fly together you will love it here the winds are always good and the people are friendly but most of all the beach is the best for flying any type of kites that you have mike it is more fun then competive i like fun festivals because i dont compete i find it better to just go and fly for the fact that i dont know many tricks and its more of a chore then relaxation if you compete people espect to much of you as a competitor then just a person to just meet up and fly with i met alot of cool fliers over the years here and you will to hope to see you come out its worth the drive

ive heard of them but never seen them peform ive only heard a few things at festivals but nothing more still im bummed about I QUAD not comeing

Ah well, there's always next year. It's somewhat good for me to not go as I have Police tickets for their north american tour opening night anyways. But, still, I've yet to make it to that festival despite wanting to go for many years.

Also, on a different level, I'm pleased to see more quad teams in North America, so, more power to the Quad Squad I say, good on them. I can understand the budget concerns on getting us out there, it can become expensive quickly if you have to import flyers in from the west coast.

Just come on out to WSIKF this year :w00t:

Ah well, there's always next year. It's somewhat good for me to not go as I have Police tickets for their north american tour opening night anyways. But, still, I've yet to make it to that festival despite wanting to go for many years.

Well, if you REALLY want to go to Wildwood, I'd be glad to use those Police tickets so that they don't go to waste :w00t:

Jim