KiteLife Forum

Idaho Kite Club

Grandpa

Snake River Kiters, Southeast Idaho's newest and only kite club, is up and flying... almost :P

SRK has had two business meetings and we are on our way to the wild blue yonder with tight lines.

Wednesday, 4/25, Demo Fly at Idaho State University in Idaho Falls. Noon - 2PM Free food :(

Thursday, 4/26, Night Fly and Demo Community Park, Idaho Falls. Single line, two line, Revs and foils for all to try. Bring a picnic and enjoy.

Friday, 4/27, 2:30 - 6:00 SRK Club Fly at Sandy Downs. Media event and public is invited. Come fly the Golden Valley. :P

Saturday, 4/28, Noon - 5:00 or whenever... Open Flying for all at Sandy Downs. Awards and Free Drawings :)

AKA Sanctioned

Thanks to our sponsors - Sunrise Kites, Robinson Auto Glass, Hampton Inn

Thanks Penny...

It's a joint project with Dean at Sunrise Kites and many other good people. :excl:

Pics will depend on how tight our lines stay... It's been a long, cold, 30mph, winter with no time to fly :sq-angry:

The on campus demo fly is to recruit students... if we can get 8 full time students interested we can start a club on campus. I will be the staff adviser, should be fun. Hope I don't embarrass myself with too many unplanned landings! :sq-wink: