KiteLife Forum

Hello Quad Heads :P

outsync

Hello all,

just popping in to introduce myself,

I new in quad kites, just bought a rev 1 SLE some weeks ago, and realy enjoying it :kid_devlish:

I'm a 37 year old male living near Ostend in Belgium (Europe).

I've been playing with al sort of kites for some years, nothing special just the kites you can buy at the small beach shops.

My new Rev I is my first real kite :( , thanks for al the info I allready found in this forum.

Greetz,

John

Welcome John (outsync)!

You have truly entered a new world of flying with the Rev. Good choice for a beginning rev also.

The Rev1 SLE will give you the opportunity to learn rev flying without being too twitchy and the SLE will take a lot of abuse. Once you get the basics down, you may want to add one of the 1/4" frame sets to your Rev 1, either a 3 wrap or a 2 wrap, this will allow you to fly in lower wind conditions and will also make the kite even more precise than it already is.

This is a great forum for all kite flying including the Revs. If you haven't found it already, check out the Rev web site and forum at http://www.revkites.com .

Welcome!

My folks are Belgian, but I don't speak a word of Flemish or French :mf_party:

There's some other kiters near Ostend, I think they have a festival there too. If you can hook up with another quad flier it will speed up your learning curve.

And we're all here to answer your questions as well.

Welcome!

My folks are Belgian, but I don't speak a word of Flemish or French :confused!:

There's some other kiters near Ostend, I think they have a festival there too. If you can hook up with another quad flier it will speed up your learning curve.

And we're all here to answer your questions as well.

The festival in Ostend is the 12th & 13th May. There will be at least two quad teams there, probably three. The Flying Squad, Team 4 Fun and Time Out. Make sure to introduce yourself. Unfortunately due to the iminent arrival of my new team member I will not be there myself.

ps The Hotle Marion is the best. Over 300 different bottled beers! and you wonder why we go back every year :mf_party: