KiteLife Forum

Prism E2, what the story on it ? just a newbiw question

everest_4

Does anybody have any experience with the Prism E2 or French Connection , I looking for a freestyle stunt kite that can grow with me as I'm learning new tricks. Any help is welcome. Thanks

Ok personally I like neither kite - but if I was forced to choose between them I would go for the E2. The build quality on it is more consistent. The FC is not a very refined kite although with a little effort and time it can be improved. It can get quite tractive (not attractive) as the wind picks up which is not all that much fun if freestyle is your goal.

Both kites can do tricks - I think the E2 is a bit more user friendly in that area but I really think you will quickly move on from it. In all honesty the L1 Xtreme is a much more capable kite in that price range that will still be fun to fly after 6 months.

There are a large number of good to great kites out there - a lot realy depends on what you want to spend and what sort of feel on the lines you are after.

I just got the e2 as a surprise :P and I love it I don't anticipate out growing it any time soon .It is built well and can take some abuse it handles well and has some easy adjustment for wind conditions. I give it a big thumb's up. good wind's :w00t: