KiteLife Forum

level one Jump kite

everest_4

A few days ago John mentioned that he really liked this kite and recommended it to me, but I haven't found to much info on it. Could someone let me know where the best place is to buy this kite and also your thoughts and opinion of it.

A few days ago John mentioned that he really liked this kite and recommended it to me, but I haven't found to much info on it. Could someone let me know where the best place is to buy this kite and also your thoughts and opinion of it.

I have not heard of this particular kite .Though it may be a new enough model that not to many people have .Or one of the older Gem's Found on eBay. Why is is you are looking for something to fly. OF course you are :) arnt we all.Then I would ask what do you have. And how long have you been flying .?and what do you want it to do.Some kites trick so much easer that it will almost teach you.Also some you out grow so quickly that your looking for a new one in a month. And it is best to shop around it can definitely save you $$. good winds :w00t:

I gave one to John to keep in his bag for his classes he teaches. He likes the size and capabilities of the kite for beginners as well as advanced. It's a great little kite, and very durable.

I stock them in The Kite Shoppe. :w00t:

Theresa