KiteLife Forum

Would anyone recommend the Genesis by Level One

everest_4

What kind of kite is this and how would it compare with Prism's E2?

I started last year and bought a Genesis std from the Kite Shoppe. It is a reasonably priced kite that can trick and can be flown with precision. I now have a SUL, UL, Std, and Vented. I also have a Nirvana which is nice but my favorite is still the Genesis. The inputs for tricks are a lot lighter than with the Nirvana and that suits my tastes well. My favorite is the SUL. I live at the foot of the Rockies and have trouble with wind so the SUL is the kite I fly the most. Most tricks I learned started on the SUL on 60 foot lines. It is slow and you connect well with the kite. I am not sure about the vented but I think the real problem is that I am not fast enough to fly well in high winds. Compared to the E2 there is no comparison. I have flown an E2 and it is OK but that is it. Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...
What kind of kite is this and how would it compare with Prism's E2?

Yes, I can recommend the Genesis by Level One. It is another great Level One kites. It combines nice trick ability with precision. Build quality is top notch. Very adjustable bridle. I have both the E2 and a set of 3 Genesis (SUL, UL and STD) and there is really no comparison.

eric