KiteLife Forum

Who would like to WOk with me :)

Lam Hoac

Hello everyone,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is interest in Kite work shop ? Tricks, Precision, ballet and more... If you are like to learn just about anything then please sign up asap so I know how many people. I would love to have about 10 people sign up. Thanks.

The date will be June 8th and 9th at Seaside Beach please let me know so Theresa and I will talk to you more about it.

Good day !

I am still in Michigan.. Ann Arbor to be exact. I am heading up to Grand Haven tommorow and will spend Thursday and Friday there.. and I NEED A KITE TO FLY!!!!!!! I had to leave mine all at home.. ugh. Then Saturday am we will fly back to Oregon. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at GH and getting some HUGS. If there is anyway to make it to seaside.. i will.. promise..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sky Fish, I would love to do it there, but I am competing and probaly very busy runing around. But if I have time we chat.

Hopfuly you can make it the next weekend at Seaside that would be much better for the work shope...

Thanks for asking.

Good day.