KiteLife Forum

Anyone visit kitechat lately?

nckiter

I go on there as often as I can. But I'm usually playing around online at school, where they block kitechat. So I am only ever on from 3:30PM (the earliest) to 7:30PM (The latest). Except for on weekends, when I could be on at any random time of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm there now and almost everyday. Some chat rooms have constant traffic but alot of chat rooms don't. It's real time and if you just pop in see nothing and pop out you will miss everybody else who does the same. I log in minimize the window and do other stuff. There is an audible in\out\message alert. That works for me. I find people come in and leave quickly even when I'm there. Maybe I look funny to them, lol. See you there.

I will be able to get on a lot more over the summer. I don't ever have time to get online at home on a school day. I'm posting from school, but they block kitechat.

I also just minimize it. But I alwayse have to turn the compy off of mute (my mom alwayse puts it on mut for some reason)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...