KiteLife Forum

Snake River Kiters pictures

Grandpa

The photographer (me) isn't too good but... The sky was blue and full of kites :kid_drool:

About 1,000 people turned out for shoulder-to-shoulder flying at SRK's first annual Kiting Just For Fun.

Not too many photos because the wind was calling me...

Grandpa...

Grandpa...

Grandpa... come play with me...

Pics Snake River Kiters

• 2 months later...
hELLO GRANDPA i'M FROM TRI-CITIES AND SAW A PICTURE OF YOU OR SOMEONE FLYING A REV AT SUNDOWN HORSE TRACK? WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON YOUR CLUB WHEREYOU FLY? ANY TRI-CITY MEMBERS ETC, I LOVE FLYING REVS, HOPE TO HERE FROM YA

BRIAN ACHENBACH

brian_achenbach *at* msn [dot] com

Hey Brian...

PM sent but I'll share with all. SRK will be flying August 25th from early afternoon 'til dark thirty.

Soccer field across from the Idaho Falls airport... be there!

We will have a gas grille, so bring your meat of choice and we'll crispy critters for dinner.

nice pics grandpa its you lucky ones that have a nice clean grassy field to fly in ... dont get me wrong i love wildwood but the sand gets tireing after a while

Hi Ant... long time no type!

It's easier to get sand off than grass stains. Besides you can wash 'em in the ocean and fly 'em dry!

We were flying on the horse track when a gust hit me and snapped my 2 wrap LE at the bridle connection. Don't do tip stabs in dirt clods!