KiteLife Forum

wildwood update

ant man

post-812-1180224752_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180224733_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180224773_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180224868_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180224892_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180224892_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180224934_thumb.jpgpost-812-1180225611_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=614:100_1218.JPG]post-812-1180225679_thumb.jpg

hello fliers just wanted to post some pics of what went down today with i quad and wildwood kite festival .. thes guys are great . they are the best to ever fly with i hope after this weekend to fly with again sorry for so many but this is the only way i know how to do it

post-812-1180224793_thumb.jpg

post-812-1180224914_thumb.jpg

post-812-1180225640_thumb.jpg

post-812-1180312022_thumb.jpg

thanks alot guys i did i was in the mega fly for a short time today with the i quad boys quad kit aldwn miller and kitezen ive also had a blast with rawveeda too we are all planning some weekend wildwood flies as we all live not so far away ... well this pic is of the new blue angel rev that my man ben (beach) sold to me today.. myself quadkit and alden miller had the chance to break it in as the 3 of us did our first 3 man refuel moves as all being newbies to team flying i hope you guys enjoy the photo and ben a HUGE THANK YOU MY FRIEND this kite is the best and it has been getting looks all weekend..grandpa steve is flying 2 kites at once the pic next to him are the 2 white i quad kites he is flying

sold to me in solid shape wit a 2 wrap and i flew it today all alone now that the festival is over :P im so depressed that i had to fly it in these nice 13 mph winds to cheer me up .. in my head when i had it up there i blacked out and went back to the i quad days and the best sunday when me quad kit and aldenmiller did the 3 man quad team fly our name was d quad because of my drunkin skillz.. alden kit post and tell them what im talking about :D

the best sunday when me quad kit and aldenmiller did the 3 man quad team fly our name was d quad because of my drunkin skillz.. alden kit post and tell them what im talking about :D

Did you know we (iQuad) watched a fair amount of that up on the boardwalk before we went into the banquet? You guys looked great.

:P

monkey i did and its an honer to hear a good word from the pros of the team fly we had so much fun doing it .. it was one of those days that i wished would never end.. and if you see my kite in the pic above youll know it was me in that 3 man mix

I had fun flying with I-Quad and Antman and the rest of the quad heads. I am trying to get my wife to let me go to Long Beach for a week with the boys.

If I go I will be bringing my Bad Bear with me..

Paul Dugard aka Bear Quad

I had fun flying with I-Quad and Antman and the rest of the quad heads. I am trying to get my wife to let me go to Long Beach for a week with the boys.

If I go I will be bringing my Bad Bear with me..

Paul Dugard aka Bear Quad

You work on that! If it all works out, ther will be a party of 32+ revs there waitin' for ya!