KiteLife Forum

Another Rev flier...

ant man

well i gotta say i added another rev flier tonight in wildwood beach.. this girl couldnt even launch the kite for the first hour i was showing her how .. then in time she was flying along right with me.. she had a 1.5 std and she also thanked me for showing her how to use it .. i always can go to sleep good at night knowing i made a diffrence in a kite fliers life .. i think thats the true meening of KITELIFE to enjoy flying and to get others to really know how it is to do what we do.. i hope this young lady gets the chance to love her new kite just as much as we love our kites .. who knows you might see her here one day.. i hope so and i hope to see her on the wildwood beach again to fly again .. just wanted to share this story with you all i hope you dont mind .. thise is where i can express it the best

Another Rev Flier yaaa! I flew my three Revs yesterday for 5 hours. The 1.5 vented first. It was nice to me, forgiving and smooth. I learned to fly Revs with it and I mean yesterday. Then switched to the Rev 1. It has character. Flew it for a couple of hours. Tip landings and launches, hovers in the middle of the power zone, reverse landings and launches, stable reverse passes across the window, dives from the top of the window to stops inches above ground. Fantastic! Then I went to the Power Blast 2-4. Oh wow power to spare. Now that's a thrill.