KiteLife Forum

Scott Weider

Penny Lingenfelter

Hey you guys,

You might have heard that Scott Weider was hit on the turnpike on his way to Wildwood. :kid_smartass:

I heard he was ok, but ok, isn't all good.

It sounds like he is goiing to have some recovery time for a chp in his back, ribs, I'm not sure what all. Poor Scotty, he deserves better then this. He is suppose to fly with us in Santa Cruz in September.

If you would like to send him a card his snail mail is: 10 Resevoir Rd. Coventry, RI 02816

Tell him hello and wish him a speedy recovery.

BB Penny

as i posted in the GWTW forum i heard he lost a kite bag and i called lost and found dept at my job as i work for nj turnpike authority so far no reply but ill let you know if they find it.. the nj police are pretty good with finding stuff so hopefull scotty will get his bag back and get well and back to health as well

aww.. i heard that also.. but I thought he was doing well.... darn it. He is such a wonderful guy... does he get online much????

hugs.. ty for the address.. and Scotty if you are readying this.. our thoughts and prayers are with you...