KiteLife Forum

Deca Synergy

cbabbman

well ive been waiting for my minergy 333 for a while now but marc said he has one built for me so i hope to get it soon as for the deca what parts of the manual are you lookin for and ill se if i can find them i know a few people that have those kites

well ive been waiting for my minergy 333 for a while now but marc said he has one built for me so i hope to get it soon as for the deca what parts of the manual are you lookin for and ill se if i can find them i know a few people that have those kites

mainly the assembly instructions. If anyone has a good shot of one put together, it would be helpful.

thanks for the pics... I don't know why pictures are so deceiving on this thing...

Let me ask the question this way.

I have a Deca UL which is very similar to the deca 6 as far as I can tell.

I have a logo and kite name on the sail. The permanent vertical spars are on the opposite side of the sail from the logo. I have a tangle of bridle that no matter which way I seem to put it, looks twisted...

1) Which side ends up being the front of the kite facing me as I fly? Logo side or vertical spar side?

2) Which side of the kite gets the spars that run to the wingtips? (silver tipped spars) Same side as the vertical spars or opposite side?

3) Does the curved long spar go on the back side of the kite?

4) When the kite is facing me, should the outside wingtips be pointed towards me or away from me?

Maybe this will get me going in the right direction.

I had this thing together once but I'd like to be sure I have it right this time..

Thanks!

mainly the assembly instructions. If anyone has a good shot of one put together, it would be helpful.

How about this?

post-307-1181427812_thumb.jpg

post-307-1181427860_thumb.jpg

How about this?

And here are two more photos of another one.

post-307-1181428296_thumb.jpg

post-307-1181428316_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...