KiteLife Forum

Host Play

John Barresi

:) So John, do I want to move my site from Jade to this location? I don't want to loose my web master, good ole Llamafeller, but is this a better host than what I have?

No worries Codygeezer, you cant get rid of me that easily. ;)

To be quite clear, Host Play is the same server as Kitelife... Just a different brand name, for use outside of the kiting industry.  :unsure:

Kinda though that might be the case. Nice look to the host play site, BTW!

one thing tho- I get a "plug in error" message. Could that be a cyberfart on this end? :)

-me ;)

Sorry to do this to you Llamadude...

Rick, all of our packages have the same services available... If there is something you need there, discuss it with Carl and see if he's willing to set it up or perhaps you'd like to check it out yourself... Since he's doing the site design and maintenance for you, it's between you guys.

And what the heck is jade?! :)

:) Keep this as quiet as you can John, I wouldn't want Llamafeller to hear me say this, I am very happy with everything my chubby buddy has done on my site and don't know that I would change a thing unless he suggested it. Man if he reads this there may never be any living it down.

I believe that Jade is the search engine that gets me to my site, I have no idea where it came from but when I first went to my site after Llamafeller set it up there was Jade ;)

Keep this as quiet as you can John, I wouldn't want Llamafeller to hear me say this, I am very happy with everything my chubby buddy has done on my site and don't know that I would change a thing unless he suggested it.  Man if he reads this there may never be any living it down.

I believe that Jade is the search engine that gets me to my site, I have no idea where it came from but when I first went to my site after Llamafeller set it up there was Jade

Chubby Buddy? :)

Oh that hurt.

But we DO look like the number 10 when we stand next to each other! (That is... IF the number 1 were holding a beer can and a crappy cody. :devil: )

Score: Llama 1, Codygeezer 1

c'mon ya wuss... I got more! ;):unsure: