Preferred Kite  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of kite do you prefer?

• Single Line
    • Duel Line
    • Quad Line
    • Fighter Kites
    • Power Kites

I'm bored, and there doesn't seem to be much action going on here, so I made a poll! What kind of kite do you prefer?

Personally, I prefer Quad line kites. I do fly Duelies, but not as much. I don't fly SLK's because I think they are boring (if you happen to LOVE SLK's, don't take offence, It's just my opinion). I've never flown fighters of Power kites, so I really don't know enough about them to have a valid opinion.

I fly singles, duals and quads. Revs are my #1 choice! At home with the variable inland wind I can usually keep a Rev flying when anything else is on the ground. When at my favorite beach location, the single lines go up, then I'm on the Revs till it's time to call it a day.

Going by time out of the bag I guess I would have to say Duals, next would be SLK's. 3rd? hmmmm.... If Flexifoils are considered power kites they probably would finish 3rd as they come out in high winds. 4th would be quads, I luv'em but I like to dance them to amplified music, headphones don't do the same for me. 5th - Fighters, again I totally enjoy them, the comraderee & competition but with nobody local flying them they quickly become boring without a proper target, somebody to razz and the laughs. Fighters would rate 1st if we had an active group here, most smile for the buck.

Going by time out of the bag I guess I would have to say Duals, next would be SLK's. 3rd? hmmmm.... If Flexifoils are considered power kites they probably would finish 3rd as they come out in high winds. 4th would be quads, I luv'em but I like to dance them to amplified music, headphones don't do the same for me. 5th - Fighters, again I totally enjoy them, the comraderee & competition but with nobody local flying them they quickly become boring without a proper target, somebody to razz and the laughs. Fighters would rate 1st if we had an active group here, most smile for the buck.

is this Blue Genie Mike? BB Penny