KiteLife Forum

Spirit (quad line)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Spirit, roughly a $120 value!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/284, and will be drawn on September 5th, 2007!

http://www.kitelife.com/prizes/spirit55/index.htm

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

Much as I would love you to win this on Ant I am afraid it is a kite I have been looking at for a while and wondering if I should get one.

In this case I come back from holliday on the 5th September, just in time to find that I AM THE WINNER.

Come on Ant, you cant let me down. Not even worth wishing I will win it unless you are in the fighting ring.

Now com on admit it, there is a part of you thinking this is the one for you, maybe just a little part!!!! But somewher in there YOU WANT THIS KITE.

Dont know if you have seen any weather news from over here but have had an AWFULL summer so far. Floods and stuff. Took me 3 hours to do 15 miles the other day.

Still in GREAT mood as I am on holliday soon and the weather is getting better. Got a few hours flying in yesterday. First time for about a Month and a half.

ill tell you when i get it

Now that more like the Ant Man I know. :kid_smartass:

Well, if I win it, I'll give it to Ant Man, or keep it as a giveaway to some kid at the park. I think I have enough already.

ME ME ME mister, but I NEED it, not like Ant Man, he has a horsie to ride. ;)

I recon it is a WONDERFULL idea Dorsal. Dont give it away though, auction or raffle it. Yep raffle it, just make Ant buy ALL the tickets.

Good luck all, I just have a feling this one is going tomake it "over the pond".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...