KiteLife Forum

INdoor @ WSIKF

Penny Lingenfelter

Have you all seen the pin for WSIKF's Long Beach WA's International Kite Festival 2007? It is so awesome.... it is so kite Kewl... designed by Ron S.... It has a picture of ............. Can I tell them Ron? Can we show them? How many pins are there? Are there a 100 of them?

It's a picture of .......... a really great flier... but I guess I better not show and tell with out permission. Oh, they are so cute!

RRROOOONNN.

I'll ask.

BB

Penny... loving the new pin.

Sounds interesting. I think I know wht you're thinking John.

Speaking of the Indoor fly, I plan on going and bringing my Rev Indoor, but I've never actually flown indoors, so I'm hoping to be able to try it.

Kewl, come say hello and I'm Watty on the forum. BB Penny thinking you will like the Rev indoors.

Sounds interesting. I think I know wht you're thinking John.

Speaking of the Indoor fly, I plan on going and bringing my Rev Indoor, but I've never actually flown indoors, so I'm hoping to be able to try it.

Kewl, come say hello and I'm Watty on the forum. BB Penny thinking you will like the Rev indoors.

You know you've met me before Penny. Last year at WSIKF, you let me take your 1.5 off into another field to fly it for about an hour. And 2 years ago at WSIKF, you let me fly your Pirate rev. I'm looking forward to seeing you again along with every one else I met there. ;)

Yeah. I'm Spence. Watty comes from my last name (Watson)

But I actually won't be able to bring my Rev Indoor (I broke a spar <_< and don't have an extra). I will not be able to buy a new one either because of stuff that will just make this post longer and will be off topic ;)

Have you gotten permision to show the new pin Penny?

Spence it is you! Sorry, it's hard to keep up w/people's names, let alone their alias.

the kite pin~ I have received permission once I let the person know. Surprise! He doesn't know.

Spence, bring your indoor if you like. I should have a spar you can borrow. Whichone is it? Hopefully not the center. I am down to 2 centers.

I look forward to seeing you.

BB

Penny

It's just a down spar. Can't wait to get there!

Watty,

Take Penny up on her offer, but before you leave WSIKF, make sure you hook up with Theresa.

She'll have a permanent replacement down spar for you. No cost to you. <_<

All the best to you & yours,

Sam

P.S. Stop spending so much money on milk and cookies, you have spars and line to buy ;)

Check it out!

Ron Suyematsu designed this one. Good job Ron. He's actually designed the INdoor pin the last couple of years and kept the same concept, but changes it up every year and even added to it. Fantastic job Ron.

If you need the name of the person on the pin, it's at the bottom of this post. BB Penny

http://www.nwlink.com/~ronsuyem/2007Pin.htm

Have you all seen the pin for WSIKF's Long Beach WA's International Kite Festival 2007? It is so awesome.... it is so kite Kewl... designed by Ron S.... It has a picture of ............. Can I tell them Ron? Can we show them? How many pins are there? Are there a 100 of them?

It's a picture of .......... a really great flier... but I guess I better not show and tell with out permission. Oh, they are so cute!

RRROOOONNN.

I'll ask.

BB

Penny... loving the new pin.

Mr. Tristan Underwood