KiteLife Forum

WSIKF

Steve

What a great time I had at WSIKF ! I only wish I could have stayed till Sunday. Many thanks to John and the Iquad guys for all the pointers. You taught me more than I could ever learn on my own. I'm already making plans for next year.

Steve

:)

:);)B)

Aurora and I also had a great time. This was our 8th WSIKF.

Also sending out a big thanks to all the IQUAD guys and all the guys and gals flying with them.

Watty thanks for flying with my daughter and me, we had a lot of fun.

Hope to see all of you soon.

Arns

Long Beach was synonymous w/ Nirvana.

Steven came for the weekend.. I'm not sure if it is his idea of vacation or not. "Honey, it's 5:45 AM, we have to go get our parking spot on the beach before they are all gone." He is such a good sport!

Amy did her Charlie Chaplin routine and Jennifer did an "Annie" routine complete w/red curly wig.

Everyone told ME what a great job I did. lol I had to tell them it wasn't me.

Look out boys... you can compete, but the NW girls are the performers. lol You ladies rock!

I did my skit on Sat. and gave lessons. It was so much fun meeting so many people. I liked to hear it when they came up and say... we were sent to you for a lesson. There was a lot of smiling and laughing going on in our lesson field. Then Ben had to catch a plane and took all his kites with him. hmmph. :) He did take them to share with others at his next kite festival. Go see him when he's in your area.

This weekend, SOBB! Southern Oregon Buggy Blast... wish us wind so I can fly my Super Blast. BB Penny

How many days to WSIKF 2008? 2007 was a blast. John B you were great. I love the way you include people in your IQuad group. I learned a lot and feel like a better flyer.

We have already started planning for next year. My wife had a blast with the crazy ladies and will be performing some routine with them using those Spanish kites next year.

I think the people of the Northwest are greatest and most welcoming I have ever run into.

It was great having you in our neck of the woods again John, you're welcome anytime!

I was really amazed at HOW MANY PEOPLE were solid Rev team fliers by the end of the week...

We had more than 1/2 dozen pilots who hadn't really flew team much until this event, they all learned lots. :clap;

lol... i had to giggle only cause my gut reaction was to say.. go ahead and move up lol but that is just because these young kids are womping me lol..but truthfully, John and Monks are totally right Watty, You should stay in experienced a while. One win doesn't mean you have topped the chart yet, and we all have our *days*, both good and bad.

I did well my first time out as well, but then I got beat for a long time. There is a lot to learn, and taking your time and moving your way up slowly is the best way to absorb it all ... my opinion only.

You truly did a great job and I am really happy for you.

hugs mousie

• 2 weeks later...
It was great having you in our neck of the woods again John, you're welcome anytime!

I was really amazed at HOW MANY PEOPLE were solid Rev team fliers by the end of the week...

We had more than 1/2 dozen pilots who hadn't really flew team much until this event, they all learned lots. :crazy:

True that! i learned oh so much and thx to ALL of the rev pilots for making me and every other rev pilot feel like we were right at home! :crazy: