KiteLife Forum

Which Light Wind Kite

John Wells

I would like to get a kite for light winds, but there are so many to choose from. I don't want to spend more than around 150 bucks, and I want one that I can grow with (if there is such a kite).

Also, what length and poundage of line should I use?

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks much,

JW

well it depends you can get a 2 or 4 line kite .. if you choss a 2 line thair are alot to choose from a good starter is the hq breeze or prism flashlight .. the prism ozone is another affordable one too and of course the best 4 line it the revolution the sul 1.5 is a great light wind kite and loved by many here

well it depends you can get a 2 or 4 line kite .. if you choss a 2 line thair are alot to choose from a good starter is the hq breeze or prism flashlight .. the prism ozone is another affordable one too and of course the best 4 line it the revolution the sul 1.5 is a great light wind kite and loved by many here

Thanks ant man. I see that you're a Rams fan. I'm watching the Chiefs and Rams for the Gov's cup right now.

JW

who are you rootin for??? the rams i hope!!!!! well they won it 10 - 3 thay played well campaired to when they got stomped by the chargers.. and i will add thats whay i love my blue angel rev so much i flew it a few hours ahead of time and my team wins if you look closely youll see the kite is the old LA rams color before st louis bought them in 1995

post-812-1188556329_thumb.jpg

this is the blue angel and my rams 1.5 kite as i call it but for respect to ben i will use its origanal name

who are you rootin for??? the rams i hope!!!!! well they won it 10 - 3 thay played well campaired to when they got stomped by the chargers.. and i will add thats whay i love my blue angel rev so much i flew it a few hours ahead of time and my team wins if you look closely youll see the kite is the old LA rams color before st louis bought them in 1995

post-812-1188556329_thumb.jpg

this is the blue angel and my rams 1.5 kite as i call it but for respect to ben i will use its origanal name

I'm torn between the two, but I lean towards the Chefs. Always hoping they'll serve up a win :clap;

Cool looking rev kite!