KiteLife Forum

Knokke (BE) International Kitefestival 29-30 sept 07

outsync

Hey peeps,

I was just informed that The Decorators are attending the 11 International Kite Festival in Knokke (BE) .

I know some off the team members are on this forum to, could one of you confirm this is true. It would be so great to be able to meet the team.

ty,

Ha, interesting indeed. I'd had email with Felix recently that made it sound like they'd be doing more festivals soon, so, here they go. great news indeed!

Hey peeps,

I was just informed that The Decorators are attending the 11 International Kite Festival in Knokke (BE) .

I know some off the team members are on this forum to, could one of you confirm this is true. It would be so great to be able to meet the team.

ty,

Ha, interesting indeed. I'd had email with Felix recently that made it sound like they'd be doing more festivals soon, so, here they go. great news indeed!

I got confirmation, The Decorators will be in Knokke with a team of 6 :) Now we only need good winds