KiteLife Forum

Happy Birthday

Grandpa

Happy B-day FlyinKen... Hope you can blowout all the candles.

Thanks alot Granpa and Ant man!. :)

Actually blowing out the candles is always easy, cause we usually just put 1 one on. ( not enough room in the last few years)

And if there were enough room, then I would not have enough breath. :wub:

This year the cake did not have any. :wub:

The Misses made a nice cake for me on Saturday, as she would be out of town on my B-day. (had to go into work anyways.)

For an idea of my age, the twin towers fell to terrorists on my 40th. (I am also a twin) he lives in nice and hot Phoenix.

Thanks again

**FlyinKen**

Many years ago my step-daughter went to blow out the candles on her cake (I think she was 9 or 10) and forgot she was chewing gum. She huffed, and she puffed and blew.... gum on the cake. Only about half the candles went out though. One of those moments you wish you could have caught on film

Many years ago my step-daughter went to blow out the candles on her cake (I think she was 9 or 10) and forgot she was chewing gum. She huffed, and she puffed and blew.... gum on the cake. Only about half the candles went out though. One of those moments you wish you could have caught on film

Sounds better then getting other stuff on it.

It's a wonder she did not swallow the gum when she took a big breath :confused!:

For most of us, the camera is never around when you want it.

**FlyinKen**

Many years ago, back in Indianapolis, my cousin was married to a fireman. On my uncles' 60th b-day, my aunt put 60 candles on his cake. Right on cue, 4 firemen in full dress came in the front door with axes and a firehose to put out the candles. Another Kodak moment.

A few years later on my dad's 60th my mother did the 60 candles and melted the frosting on the cake. Since then we do 3 candles... one for yesterday, one for today and one for tomorrow.