KiteLife Forum

STOLEN KITES

Mousie

like i said before if i lived out there i would do a full search of the area if i could as i know how mad i would be if my bag was ripped off so all i can say is that i really hope you get it back

Hugs, ty Antman.

I wrote a msg to the people at Ebay. Contacted a few more kite sites.. we will see.

• 2 months later...

As Monks put it * Want to hear some happy news for Christmas?***

I got a call today from the Bend Police. They have busted a huge burglary ring here in Bend that had so much stuff the police had to rent three storage units to put it into...

They have my kites.. oh yea... they have em, and I am to go tomorrow and id them and get them. I do not have any idea what shape they are in, but I am just gonna be happy that they caught the people that did this , and that I will have some if not all of them back. We will find out tomorrow at 1pm.

I promise to keep you posted... but in the meantime, I truly want to send a heartfelt thank you to all of you that have been supportive, loaned kites to me for Nationals, or put an entire collection together for me to take.. (the kite shoppe, hugs T!),

those of you that listened to me try and figure out why, and how and if.. (monks got the worst of it)...

I really do not know how to tell you all how thankful we are to have you as friends..

hugs,

Mousie

HOOOORRRAAAYYYYY.

It seems there is sme justice in this World.

I am SO glad for you.

My Kites are all standard and could easily be replaced. I know how messed up I would feel if someone nicked them.

Hope they are all OK.

Regards, Chris.

As Monks put it * Want to hear some happy news for Christmas?***

I got a call today from the Bend Police. They have busted a huge burglary ring here in Bend that had so much stuff the police had to rent three storage units to put it into...

They have my kites.. oh yea... they have em, and I am to go tomorrow and id them and get them. I do not have any idea what shape they are in, but I am just gonna be happy that they caught the people that did this , and that I will have some if not all of them back. We will find out tomorrow at 1pm.

I promise to keep you posted... but in the meantime, I truly want to send a heartfelt thank you to all of you that have been supportive, loaned kites to me for Nationals, or put an entire collection together for me to take.. (the kite shoppe, hugs T!),

those of you that listened to me try and figure out why, and how and if.. (monks got the worst of it)...

I really do not know how to tell you all how thankful we are to have you as friends..

hugs,

Mousie

Merry Christmas Mousie

I hope the kites are in great shape and I look forward to seeing them next summer. Take care and lock your doors.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

ok here is the news.... .

The kites had been gone through and are in wrong bags...

but I am truly truly HAPPY to tell you that ALLLLLL the kites are there except one, and ALL the kites are in good condition. Now i have to go through them yet.. to make certain but it will take me a bit to do that.

The V.I.P Lam Hoac indoor is the one kite I am sorry to say is not there.... but it may turn up... The police know it's still gone..

The guy in charge of this ring is in jail and will be going to trial.. There were people there picking up refrigerators and table saws.. and computers and and and...

we spoke to one woman that was about to move into her brand new home.. and they took everything.. all the appliances.. everything down to the light fixtures... She recovered a few things, but we are pretty sure that a lot of her things were sold. I feel for her. We were lucky.

Connor has been quiet since last night... not really talking about it. When he got out of the car.. and walked over and saw the rev bag... he shouted **** that's our STUFFFFFF****

And when we opened the bag, and he saw the kite that Benny had gotten for him, he grabbed it and pulled it out.. and was sooo happy to see it.. *made some of us teary eyed***.

still is.

we are both still in disbelief.. Connor just said.. oh my gosh... I cannot believe it. I know exactly how he feels... it just seems to good to be true..

Made me teary eyed just reading it. So can understand how you feel.

But then I am a silly soft sentimental old Bear.

I am SO pleased for you Amy. I know a lot of folk will feel the same way as me.

I count all the folks on this and the Rev forums as friends and am sad whan something bad happens and glad when it is good.

A bit of a shame that everyone who has lost due to this chap can't be involved with his punishment. Think of all the misery caused.

Well at least some will get thier stuff back. Now you just need to fly.

Dont forget to breathe.

AMY,

There is Justice for The ARTIST! GOD BLESS, Thank god,when they do there time in the hotel they will have cold nights ina dark place no blue skies foe them no flre flies no moonlit nights not sexy mousie lookin mousie lookiin mousie for them haha good for kiddo they do eve get a good lookin charli chaplin what do ya think of them apples

they will have ther toes nails rot off. they would'nt even know a diamond if they held if inther hand idiots!! good for you Amy

Scotty

AMY,

There is Justice for The ARTIST! GOD BLESS, Thank god,when they do there time in the hotel they will have cold nights ina dark place no blue skies foe them no flre flies no moonlit nights not sexy mousie lookin mousie lookiin mousie for them haha good for kiddo they do eve get a good lookin charli chaplin what do ya think of them apples

they will have ther toes nails rot off. they would'nt even know a diamond if they held if inther hand idiots!! good for you Amy

Scotty

hahahahahaa omg Scotty, You made my face hurt... toenails rotting eeeeeeeeew. lol

BIG Hugs to you... you like the mustache??? lol when are you coming back out here to see us?? We MISS you!!!!

Lincoln City?????? I sure hope so....

Thanks for always making me crack up when I need to... like two seconds before I go to compete lol.. .

hugs mousie

AMY,

Scotty

hahahahahaa omg Scotty, You made my face hurt... toenails rotting eeeeeeeeew. lol

BIG Hugs to you... you like the mustache??? lol when are you coming back out here to see us?? We MISS you!!!!

Lincoln City?????? I sure hope so....

Thanks for always making me crack up when I need to... like two seconds before I go to compete lol.. .

hugs mousie

I dont know how to use this vey well but the PM thing just threw me

Wow! How awesome!!!! Oh, my gosh... I knew it could happen. Yes, Kharma Amy. And all the kiters thoughts and prayers.. along with.. the beautiful uniquness of your kites.

What a wonderful early Christmas present. :sign_kitelife:

Almost unbelievable. lol

BB Penny~who's husband got an early surprise present - Voted football "Referee of the Year" by his peers at PFOA. Almost as sweet as getting your kites back. :)

Glad to hear the news of the recovery of the kites.

Sometimes the best gift you can get is getting back something you once had.

With some of the kites being custom, just buying new ones would not be the same.

Now if we could keep the theves locked up 1 year for every item stolen. :sign_kitelife:

**FlyinKen**

• 2 weeks later...