KiteLife Forum

Free B-Series, Zephyr, Widow Maker, Silver Fox & Nighthawk kites!

windofchange

Congrats Kent and family!!! I have a sure bet for everybody too. I would bet that the toilet seat in Kent's home WILL NEVER stay in the up position, with six females in the house!! :) Just ask my uncle, he had seven daughters. :)

Since my own birthday is in the selected time frame, I will go with that one. Dec.23rd at 2:20pm.

P.S. I am known on other fourms as Frodos Majik. I screwed up and cant change it. :) Doh!! :)

dec 2 at 3:30 pm

Hey Antman. I already have a time that you posted earlier of Feb 16th at 4:43 PM listed on my sheet (I rounded the time up to 4:45 pm so that it corresponded to the rules of 5 min increments). My wife says that she is going to seek you out personally and do something not so nice if she ends up being overdue for that length of time!!! :)

Anyways, the date you gave was well beyond the times listed in the rules (and my wife swears that there's no way in **** that she will be waiting for February :) ) so for this one occasion, I will log your latest time down as your official time and delete your previous time of Feb 16th.

I do intend to stick to the rules of the contest so that it is completely fair for everyone. Everybody needs to make sure of the times they are posting so that we don't have any changes or problems. :)

All the times before this post have been logged and are within the dates listed in the contest so I will "set them in stone" as official times/dates and no changes will be allowed.

Good luck to everyone and lets keep those guesses coming in! :)

• 2 weeks later...

What a great contest Ken and our best wishes to you all. That list of prizes pretty much matches my own wish list and in the same order.

So I'll have to go with my Birthday since a Widowmaker would be one sweet Birthday present. :)

December 8 5:15 PM

Great contest idea. Congratulations on your new addition.

I will say the date and time will be December, 25 and 10:30 AM

That is the date and time Lynn and I were married. Lynn's dad was born on Christmas Day. He is 98.

Jim

Awesome, got some really good dates so far.

Well, as an update, my wife is ready for our little girl to arrive yesterday!!! No that's not the due date, just her wishes (I think she's getting tired of being pregnant)! At least the temperature is dropping now so its not as bad.

Without giving any hints I will say that everything is going along just fine, baby and mom are doing great and the contest is getting some awesome results thus far. The original "Due Date" is still right on schedule according to the doc's and we're all very excited about everything but as you all know, she is gonna come when she is darn good and ready so it could be anytime within the next two months.

Tell all your kiting friends to log in and post up their guesses. The contest (er...countdown) will officially kick off in the next few weeks (1st of November) and when she finally arrives, we can get these kites sent out to some wonderful deserving pilots.

Thanks so far to everyone who is participating in this contest and the best of luck to everyone. :)

I will post up the latest sheet showing all the most current guesses (download from the first post - contest rules).