KiteLife Forum

Testing...

John Barresi

• 2 months later...

If you click the "Browse..." button by File Attachments on the post message page, it will bring up something like old windows explorer... Just choose the drive (A:?), locate and click on the file you want to post, then click the "Open" button.

Now you should see the file path (A:/blah/blah) just to the left of "Browse..."

Make sure your message is ready as well, then hit "Add Reply".

Let us know if you have any more difficulties. :rolleyes:

:) Thanks a lot Llama feller, I just heard from UPS that your new kite is being sent back to me, be nice!! :lol:

John, if I understand this right I want to open my file on A:\ then come here and post the pictue?? After reading a little of your history in kiting, did you happen to be at the AKA convention in Jacksonville, Fl.? If so I think we have met with Ron Gibbion. :rolleyes:

Cody, first thing you do is start posting the forum message you want to include a picture in... Once you have that message prepared, before you press the "Add Reply" button to make it public, instead click "Browse...", locate the file you want, and then hit "Add Reply".

I was indeed in Jacksonville 1990... Land of fire ants. :rolleyes:

That was my first year in sport kite competition (Experienced Class).

:rolleyes: Jacksonville, as I recall was also the land of sink holes in the kite flying field. If I am remembering correctly you, Ron and I spent about an hour or so in the little cafe in the hotel lobby discussing kite competitions, actually I spent a lot of time in that hotel lobby that week, every time I stepped outside I broke out in a sweat and went back inside to cool off. Sweet memories :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, I got it to take it, but, boo hoo, it's awfully small. Think I resized it too small?

I'll try again a little later.....on my way to go fly! Got the new Phx Supremes in, and haven't had a chance to try it out, with all the rain we been having! At least the lawn is green again! B)

• 8 months later...

Hoi, John...you and Cody were at Jacksonville? That must have been an exciting time for me. Can't remember a thing about it except for a few uncomfortable memories (long story ;) ). :( Heard tell, afterwards, that it wasn't the greatest convention. What did I know, it was my first off island kite happening. :) I did take third place in the cellular division, though. :) Yup, a memorable experience. :) Lightening storm was great. :):)

Yeh, it's been a year. You guys still check in on this thread? :lol: