KiteLife Forum

Show us your Tatts!

Aerochic

lol I have a red/white/blue flag indoor rev on my back shoulder. I forget about it most the time.. once in a while I see it in the mirror and it makes me smile. If I move my shoulder around it flies. :) Pictures ?~ I think we'll have to meet. BB Penny

Hee Hee! Sounds Cute! ;)

I knew someone was bound to have a Rev Tatt!

Spencer, and why not? I even have some video somewhere of my son and I getting tattoos. We had fun.. went back to get the video camera and walk in acting like we were drinking. We started in Georgia and had to go to Florida to get what we wanted. It was my son's treat.

He was over 21 and not his first tattoo. I did warn him to wait till he's older because your body will stretch and so will your tattoo's. I've seen a few kite tattoo's. :)

My mom who was anti tattoo most of her life didn't get one till she was in her 60's. A rose below her neck that covered up a birth mark. She should have done it years ago. It looks great. BB Penny

Spencer, and why not? I even have some video somewhere of my son and I getting tattoos. We had fun.. went back to get the video camera and walk in acting like we were drinking. We started in Georgia and had to go to Florida to get what we wanted. It was my son's treat.

He was over 21 and not his first tattoo. I did warn him to wait till he's older because your body will stretch and so will your tattoo's. I've seen a few kite tattoo's. :)

My mom who was anti tattoo most of her life didn't get one till she was in her 60's. A rose below her neck that covered up a birth mark. She should have done it years ago. It looks great. BB Penny

What a cool mom y'are, Penny! I'm glad you made your son wait a bit. Plus it's important to find the right tattooist. (Most reputable places won't do it if one has been drinking or underage btw).

Kudos to your Mom! ;) My Brother is tattoo artist and has worked on people from all walks of life.

Thanks, I was an over protective strict mom. It worked. They are both doing excellent. hehehe now I am a lenient, but manner onsious grandma.

Devyn, Ayden, Sawyer and I flew kites in the dark this weekend. The only light we had when we were done was the one on 2 yr. old Devyn so we could find her in the dark. lol I've got Ayden on video saying, "Grandma that was the MOST DELILIOUS FUN EVER!" Amy, you must have a stack tattoo... hmmm.. wonder why I've never seen it. lol BB Penny

Thanks, I was an over protective strict mom. It worked. They are both doing excellent. hehehe now I am a lenient, but manner onsious grandma.

It's your job to spoil the grandchildren! ;D Sounds to me like they're lucky kids who are going to have some awesome memories of you.

Hmmm, I'm noticing that the women of this forum are the ones with kite tattoos! I think our gentlemen need to step up to the plate.

What plate?

Afraid I am a bit sad as I have no Tats.

Must get some transfers then I can feel part of the gang.

Oooops Sorry. Baseball euphemism there. :?

I don't have any tatts either actually. I can't make up my damn mind! o_O

A dear old friend of mine went through his midlife crisis... He bought a Harley, got the leather vest, the t-shirt, the biker jeans and boots, the little round sunglasses, the beard and ponytail... the only thing he lacked was ink.

We were having lunch when he reached across the table for the salt and I noticed he had a tattoo on his arm. Two lizards head to tail. It looked familiar to me but I couldn't place it.

When I asked he remarked...

Who would have believed that soft drink would be so #&*%ing popular...

He had a SoBe tattooed on his arm.

After I got my laughter under control I asked if we were still friends... we are... and I still laugh with him and his lizards.

I should have put a smliey after the "What plate" comment.

Must admit you got me with the SoBe though. OK got to ask whats a SoBe?

SoBe is a product line of soft drinks, their logo looks like this: http://www.cool-drinks.com/Images/SoBeLizards.gif

I think their logo is modelled after some native american art, so Grandpa, your friend isn't the only one with this dilemma! Lol! There is also a medieval group in Philadelphia with a very similar Salamander Standard which was made before those drinks.

Thanks for that. Looks a neat picture for a Tatt.

Rather have a kite though. would have gone for a Bazzer eyes, now would go for a Miss Scarlette, I think she/they are beutiful kites.

Miss Scarlette would make a wonderful tatt actually! :big_beer:

I have umm one kite.. ok four.. i have four... lol

Are they in formation? ;D

Glad I have a seconder there. The only problem of course would be which Miss Scarlette to go for. I think I would have to ask if I could use a picture of the one with the flower that got stolen.

Yuppppppppp they are in formation...

And Baloo,

If you want a Scarlett hugging you , YOU GO FOR IT! I just want to see a pic after ok?? hehe

hugs mousie

hugs mousie

Mousie said

And Baloo,

If you want a Scarlett hugging you , YOU GO FOR IT! I just want to see a pic after ok?? hehe

hugs mousie

hugs mousie

Thank you for that.

Much as I would love a hug from Scarlett I am afraid I am not brave enough to take the plunge.

Besides you wouldnt be able to see it through my hairy bear coat. :blue-music: