KiteLife Forum

Registering into this Forum

Guest Mr "Loyal to Prism"

Guest Mr "Loyal to Prism"

:sq-upsidedown: Hmmm. After reading the posts on the guest area I've noticed that members are beginning to have problems with this Forum. Especially with passwords.

Was thinking about registering. Now after what happened to others...not too sure. Are anyone else experiencing the same problems? Respond in the guest area so I can see your "reports"

Thanks

:P Kabukisan

New proud owner of a Prism E2. Wow! Freestyle kiting is the coolest. Keep em short and keep em slack! (the lines that is)

My Loyal,

Naturally you might wait for input from other members, but you'll notice that the other three posts were last dated in March... And most likely had to do with forgotten/confused passwords, which in any case were immediately resolved by a reset from our admin (we read and post here daily too).

Hope to see your posts in the member forums. :P

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

:P I don't know that I have ever had any problems logging on to the forum, however if John is reading this "The site is a real PAIN IN THE NECK". But back to the question, when I first registered for the forum I pulled out a crayon and wrote my password on the wall next to my computer and it has never been a problem, however I am also single and don't have a wife that would wash my password off the wall either

lol We're learning.. We are kiteflyers and kitemakers and look how well we're getting along. I only had to seperate Carl and Rick once this weekend..

Codyman is the only one seeing spots... And llama guy has picked up an ugly habit of spitting after he posts, but other then that we're fine. :D

Of course I still feel a little green after this weekend, soft sand, heat, and a lot of fly tme will do that to a kite flyer.

What is the cat for? :wub: When your feeling catty?

Actually at Lincoln City Carl was voted #1 people's choice and did a beautiful job flying his 3 kites at once.

Rick flew his cody's or other people flew his codys... I got to hold one. koooooowl.. I didn't see a bell around my neck.. Though Rick kinda pinnochio like seemed to have sprouted something questionably cow like off the back of his head.

You been making deals with the bad boys Rick? Will hoofs be sprouting out of your behind next?

It was good to meet him again after meeting him years ago. :wacko:

How did the comp go John? Lincoln City was perfect weather. ;)

BB

Penny

:unsure: Hey I got pinned by Penny at Lincoln City! Was it as good for you as it was for me Penny? And guess what, that little feather is still on my hat. It was realy great to meet up with you Penny, you should have told me that you are as good looking as you are talented, for those that have not seen Penny's show, she is very talented, that was not a slam! :devil:

:( There is another little gal out there that is looking in but as yet has not gotten up the nerve to step in, just wanta say "Come on there Trilbygirl, we don't bite". You should have seen the Trilbygirl at Lincoln City, she was flying a stack of 50? Trilbys and after she was done the smile never came off her face the rest of the day! :P

Guest trilbygirl

Ahem* Waving from the shoreline! I heard that.. and the reason I was grinning is because I lived and didnt wipe out every single person on the beach! The truth is I got dared by a couple of guys who shall remain nameless for now... Glad they did though... and umm I am still smiling. Great to see Penny again. As usual she is incredable to watch and a pleasure to talk to.... cept the holding my kites hostage thingy..ummm what am i gonna have to pay to get those back ..????? *gets out her change jar* Oh.. yeah. Brookings lol... ok Give me a bit more info. I am going to attempt it if my schedual works out.

As to the site... I am having difficulties. I have registered twice now.. but my name is not recognized as a member so loggin in is not possible. Any suggestions?

for now.... trilbygirl aka. Amy :unsure:

:unsure: umm ok... after a bit of stumbling around... I realized that I am not a trilbygirl.. but a trilbymousie... problem of log on solved... and as far as leaving my kites on the beach.. umm ... Is there a vitamon for this sort of thing.

:devil:

Sorry Amy, no vitamin.... best advise for not leaving a kite on the beach.... and if only I could take my own advise... :( DON'T leave the beach!

heheh

Brookings is the weekend of July 17th and 18th. Awesome show. People come and put up seats all day long and watch some of the most fantastic flyers on the west Coast. :P

Team To much fun with the Lumma's, Susan Shampo and Ron D., Centrifigul Force, awesome kite makers like Gibbions, Gabby, Hustons- maybe this year, oh and Champie and Debbie from from somewhere mid-west. Bob Serack and Gary McEachren (sp) and Carl.. and.....

Non competitive flyers that should compete, or at least be recognized like Al Strohl. (sp) Tim H. and others just numerous to mention.. All on a single grass field surronded by viewers, vendors and a beautiful setting... harbor, ocean and usually a boat regallo.

A banquet, and fun. I can't wait! Amy, Steve and I have an extra bed in our room if you need it. No takers yet. Steve said it was ok.

In any case, maybe we'll see you down there. :D Then we'll know if holding kites hostage works to boost attendance. :P

Trilbymouse huh? to cute! :devil: Just be careful around some of those kiteflyers. :unsure:

BB

Penny

Guest -trilbymousie-

snortsssssssss lol... pssttttt cody.... the blonde... comes from a box.. and since there is not a vitamon for this.. Im grabbing the redhead box next time.. No worries.. I have felt nothing but welcome with all of you. ty...

And lets stick with the trilbymousie... not sure I could come up with a better <:3_)~~~~~

Not sure about Brookings yet.. gonna be a tight squeeze timewise... but if i left sunday am to get back its possible... fanagle fanagle ..

hugs to all

trilbymousie...""OooO""

:devil: Sorry guys, in this case it is too late to take the keys away from me, I'm drunk and driving down the road at about 90 mph, I sure hope her curves are the only ones I have to watch for (I am enjoying those curves). The curves on my Codys are 10% of the lenght of the unit, her curves are around ...... I am not going there .... :unsure:

THUD.... falls off chair..

Ok veryyyyyyyy funny you guys... is this like some kind of kite hazing thingy???????????????????? lmao. :P Penny? may i borrow that giant potato costume thingy you have? :unsure::devil::( After all this ..I am having log in problems again...I got so flustered i forgot my name and password lol...

&&&&___________O_________________<:3_)~~~~~ goes bowling....

Potato costume? :( potaTO costume?! :devil: hehe everyone is trying to figure out a way to make my egg costume, more egg like, easily packable into a small suitcase... and here's the hard one.... Penny Proof! (I'm hard on things, ok)

But Potato costume!? hehehe Nope, the best you can do if anybody gives you to hard of a time is rock them to sleep. (I can furnish a big rock) :unsure:

Hey, Amy are you coming up to WSIKF in Aug?

BB Penny

:D ...... SCREEEEECH ;) ....... CRASH :P ....... (doggoneit, and I knew that tree was there too) ...... picks himself up, dusts himself off ....... thinks (oh well, the really cute ones aways did get away anyhow) .... then he yells out "NEXT" :devil::(:P Sorry there Trilbygirl, seems there has been a large misunderstanding on my part (seems to happen to me every once in awhile) ....... climbs back into what is left of the Codymobile and limps away :unsure: