KiteLife Forum

What can a Firecracker do?

MADKITER

I've been recommending the New Tech Kites Firecracker since I bought the kite and first flew it. In these forums I seem to get allot of static when I tell someone to go out and get one. I can't imagine why. One person told me that his firecracker had been sitting in his closet for the longest time. I still have not received a reply to the question I asked afterwards... What is it that your Firecracker does NOT do for you?

I am no expert on the end of two strings, but I can get the Firecracker to do the flattest axles (which would make for a great 540 if I had the guts). Now my famous combo: The lazy suzan into a wing tangle into a twisting death dive and last minute pullout/save. The Firecracker can do it. Now ground tricks... We got that too. How's this...(Sorry don't know the name) Belly down/nose away. Take off... The kite stays belly down and spins nose to you. I could not complete the trick. My skill level is really low. The kite needs a pilot with a high skill level and no pre-conception of what a $33.00 kite should fly like.

There's a lot of hard work in this kite it just happens to be offered at a very low price. It was the wind range that attracted me to it. The price to me was just another PLUS. By the way at that time I was under the impression that the wind range was 3-18. I have found a 4-20 on the NTK web, however I have flown the kite in next to nothing. I believe the 20 for the high end. This kite will not come apart under the power of wind, or wind slamming it head on into the ground.

It's all good wind