13 members have voted

1. 1. Let us know what you feel!

• Much better
    • Slight improvement
    • All the same to me
    • Slight dislike
    • Much worse

John,

I really appreciate what you have done with the place. I am looking forward to getting stuff moved over here from the Yahoo group, and setting up things in here. Thanks again for making space for the Yahoo group.

Sincerely

Charly

Thanks Cody, we are in process of setting up a second server with daily back ups so that in the event this one goes down, it will either switch to the other one automatically, or 12-48 hours at the most... This will ensure only minimal loss of data, and nothing else like happened when I went to Malaysia in February... We were down for nearly 2 weeks that time.

To date however, since taking over in August of 2003... We've only been down 3 times, once on the Malaysia trip, and twice for about 3-4 days each since.

Trust me, I keep upping the level of services and support behind the scenes here and you can look forward to nothing but improvement.

Thanks,

:unsure: Wait just a second, Penny brought it up and now you are talking to me about down time ...... oh I understand .... just because she is cute I catch all the explaination! I will take this one for you little Rev. girl but you owe me later :devil: Oh, by the way we are very serious here, we are taking a pole and want to know what you think about the site, isn't it GRAND! When we meet at Long Beach how big is the stick you are going to be carrying John???? :(

• 4 months later...