KiteLife Forum

whatdya call it?

wen

thanks! i thought a insane started from a backflip :) oh well different execution i guess :) is it like a half axle without snapping the other hand and not releasing the first snap?

• 5 years later...

I know this ain't the right place for this but I know it will get read.

Some time ago I saw a video of JB flying on a beach somewhere, in a comp, and all it showed was John working the lines (dancing almost), no shots of the kite at all.

It was brilliant, I have searched for it but cannot find it anywhere, I think it was on KiteLife but it could have been elsewhere.

Anyone know or has a link to it????

I want to see it again. :mf_party:

Thanks.

Hi John,

Could be, don't think it was Peter Gun, Disney is correct though and I'm almost sure it was on sand next to a tent, can't remember the hat either.

But anyway thanks, I still love them.

Someone else may know of another one.

John

John, thanks for trying to find what I was looking for, that's not it either but I have watched that video many times and am truly gobsmacked by what you can do with some nylon and string.

Maybe I have had some vision in my head of you giving a "performance" and over time thought it was different, the youtube links are good enough for my "fix", I wish I were 1/10th as capable as you, (is your head swelling).

I'd better shut-up and get to bed.

John