KiteLife Forum

2004 WSKIF Coverage

Mousie

WSIKF was alot of fun. great weather wednesday,thursday, and friday, saturdya we got raind out and sunday after noon was bright sunny and warm.. the indoor fly on wednesday got taken over by theese disk things on a string and stick but was still fun, too buisy buggying on thursday to go to the indoor fly... had fun helping out with the revoulution lessons(thanks for the air time).....cant wait till next year..

chokes, sputters, umm yikes!!!!

You would think I am the way you bossed me around at wskif! sheeesh lol.. I guess I better become official huh? If I pay my dues.. wait a sec... havent I already paid my dues???? I mean.. look at all the grief those guys gave me.. doesnt that count for sompin???

B) ok ok... sigh.. I better do this or I wont hear the end of it will I???? :w00t:

hugs you ,

mousie..

oh wait.. who is amy anyway?????? pfffffft

Yeah, probably arguing with herself... :D

How about if we :w00t: her a picture?

I'll probably have to hide under a :) next time I see her or she might B) me right out of my boots... Either we'll ;) and make up, or I'll have to :P for the border!

Sorry, a bit over-creative... But I needed an excuse to use some of my new emoticons!

hmmmm sits there smiling.. this certainly has its possibilities.. doesnt it?

*talking to herself* be good mousie.. be good..

coughs. ok umm so where are ya getting those eyeball guy???

gosh i am being so good here.. someone shoot me..

goes to the corner..

hugs mousie.. B)

OK.. so you have been lurking lol.. i get it. cool.. so do tell how we cut and paste these in here.. or do we have to browse.. help.. I have a ton... all good.

By the way eyeball guy.. Here's to a safe and awsome trip over seas and back. I hope its all ya dream of , and the winds are good.

Come to licoln on Sunday , its just down the road!!!

Hugs ,

mousie. B)

I might have to Greyhound to Seaside for AKA... So unless I did something crazy like ride down to Lincoln City for the weekend with someone who was passing through Portland, I'd have to pass.

Even if someone was going through Portland on Friday night or Saturday morning on their way to Lincoln City, they'd have to be heading back through Seaside on Sunday night to drop me off...

Boy, that almost sound like a request doesn't it? B)

lol what is it with these flyers with no cars??? you all need to get codys big enough to fly on.. lol... big onessssss..

ok found the rest of the icons.. will email ya some more eyeball guy!

If i hear of anyone goin thru portland i will let ya know... thinking i may know of someone.

hugs mousie :lol:

Hey John, Seaside isn't to far out of the way on the way back.. Unless, there's someone we could drop you with on the way back that could carry you the rest of the way?

Are you wanting to go to Lincoln city?

I could pick you up in my old/new van. :lol: Yeah! I painted it two tone blue w/stars. Getting lots of honks. I think that's a good thing... big thing is, it makes me smile. :lol:

Ronnie..... you live by John too.... somewhere... in Oregon.... right? hehehe

John let us know if your really wanting to go. You know we can carry you. Cept you have to find a place to stay.. We only have one bed in our room at "The Exceptional Place to Bed and Breakfast" and it is! :lol: (A word for our sponsor) BB

Penny

lol what is it with these flyers with no cars??? you all need to get codys big enough to fly on.. lol... big onessssss..

ok found the rest of the icons.. will email ya some more eyeball guy!

If i hear of anyone goin thru portland i will let ya know... thinking i may know of someone.

hugs mousie :lol:

I'd like the icons too, any chance you'd email me too? :lol: