KiteLife Forum

oh no....

PlaneGirl54

Moon made poo. we didn't make poo!

Hiiiiideeeehooooo!  :mellow:

You got that one right. I think this forum is a wonderful unwritten episode of South Park. I just wanted to sing the Mr. Hankey song :)

OK, enough about me and poo. I will make certain NEVER to sign another post like that again. Look at all the craziness it brings out. On second thought, it is fun :sq-yingyang:

Penny, you are a strange and wonderful woman. And your joke was funny too. Don't think that just because you fly indoors that the poo is going to miss you. :unsure:

To all of my friends who are going to Whidbey I will miss you all. This will be the first time in four years that I am not going to be able to make it. I guess that is what happens when you finally lose your car privlages. Penny please give Marjorie and Allen a big hug for me.

lol ok when you guys go off topic.... you really go off!! :sq-yingyang:

thinking this poo thing.. isnt going away now... puts on waders.

Not a good time to be a mousie I think... gets out stilts.

Ok.... ready now. Very fun post tater!!

Waves to moonie... hi!

hugs ... mousie.___ fill in the blanks... omg no wait .. dont! :unsure::mellow:

Forget the watch, save yourself! ;)

Flying at Stillicoom Park in Lakewood you have to own goose poop shoes.. and it's ok to drag your kite a little in the winter.. when things are frozen, but not any other time of year. ewhhhhh...

See, I still had a kite poo story left in me..

Carl.. oh... Carl.... You didn't think that story was about you, did ya? Hey, where's Rick.. What did he meet? A blonde or redhead? :P

BB

Penny

See, I still had a kite poo story left in me..

;) ever fly in a field shared by 23 llamas? talk about landmines! :P

Carl.. oh... Carl.... You didn't think that story was about you, did ya?  Hey, where's Rick.. What did he meet? A blonde or redhead? :lol:

Umm, it wasn't? whew! :P Rick met a... a... I dunno. He's Rick! :wacko:

OMG, you are quite funny yourself Kirstie. :):wub::P:clap;

If I was not at work I would be laughing a lot louder, don't want them to think that I am any weirder than they already do. :P

I love you too Plane Poo :P:wacko:

Just because I am an "adult" does not mean that I am ever going to grow up. It is the little things in life that make me happy ;)

Much love........ ;)

(I know I shouldn't, but I am)

Moonie :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

whoaaaaaaaaaaa get back here Angel....

I Have waded long enough.... and the swamp is getting deeper... what is the saying??

when your up to your arse in aligators, its not always smart to drain the swamp....

toss me a lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao

hugs rebel angel