KiteLife Forum

Kites at great prices!

• 2 weeks later...

I got to visit with Charley on Saturday! Was a fun day! Although we were bidding on the same kite for a while....I let him win! :( I knew I already had the 'real' one, in my box :( Got some pics of it yesterday. I will have to try and figure out how to post them. Very cool kite, Charley! Just love those sail colors! he he....

I think I'm registered now at the classified site....and got a password and can go there now....just haven't done it yet.... :blushing:

Very reasonable and cheap to advertise! I think Charley said just 2 bucks?

Also, met Geezer too! He's looking forward to getting down this way!

Theresa

Theresa,

It was such a pleasure to meet you there. I had a great time in the clearance sale, and really enjoyed bidding against you. I am sorry you didn't get the kites I got, but I went there knowing they were going home with me... :( I ended up buying all of the kites that were left over after the sale was finished... :blushing: I will be repairing them, and putting them up for sale on Kite Classifieds when I finish them.

Sincerely

Charly :(

post-5-1095099044.jpg

FYI - aside from the general categories in the Kite Classifieds where regular fliers can post kites they have for sale, there is also the "Store Specials" area where stores or similar retail (garage store) businesses can post their stock for sale... One item per ad please. :(

• 1 month later...

I am really happy to hear from those that have been selling and buying kites on the new site. I know I have sold off a number of kites, and even bought a couple myself. The new site is getting a huge number of hits every day. Thanks again to those that have joined, or are using the site.

Charly :blue-sleepy:

• 2 months later...