KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

Hey guys... this is a place for the LLamas angels, Bosley, and fans of us to hang out, and talk!! :D

SO HOW IS EVERYONE?!

loookkkkiieee here! i gotted myself publisheded.!!! :o

http://www.geocities.com/dawn_olexa24/index.html

click on "dark poetry" and angel from hell is my poem... its under my penname! lol. :wub: so i can keep secret from weirdos like... cody guy... ;)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugs to ya planegirl..

Sorry I missed you at wskif.. I was busy drying out.. heck, I am still busy drying out!

Been busy here with school starting up , getting the classroom ready and generally gearing myself up for a year of kids kids kids!!! I am already looking forward to Lincoln city ... sheeesh that's bad huh?

Had my angel tshirt on at wskif.. but it rained to hard. I might have gotten in trouble .. white shirt.. anyway.. are ya coming to lincoln?

Hope you can make it.. Let's not pass each other this time ok??

Oh.. and Eyeball? I had to... I need a good kite ya know? But if I finally get one, I am gonna need some help ... think llama would give me some lessons? :wub:

hugs to all,

mousie

I think you could get lessons from any one of us!

There are some kites for sale at GREAT prices on the Kite Classifieds... Anywhere from $45 to $90 for some really good stuff, just see what grabs your eye and ask about it in the forums here!

(I like the Tamontanas!)

http://www.kitelife.com/classifieds

BTW - Nice signature graphic you got there #73! :wub:

Mousie,

It was great to meet you and your son face to face at WSIKF. I had a great time at the Kitelife party at the beer gardens, and loved the music. The fireworks were great dispite the fog and low clouds and mist. Is your son a kite flyer? If so what does he have for kites?

Thanks Again

Charly :unsure:

hugs to ya !!!

It was a blast! Next time we have to light the kites and get out there !! If nothing else we will have fun running into things .

The kiddo has flown duel and now revs... *thanks monkey* and still has a passion... for.. sand.. yep.. sand.. But it works for me! He plays in it.. and I fly over it.. what more can ya want, we are both happy. He loved WSKIF and has told me he wants to go back next year. So we have our room reserved , and hopefully by then the skin will have grown back on my toes.. ouch!! :unsure:

It was great to meet you too and perhaps we can get a street dance going next year!

hugs,

mousie <;3_)~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, how do you become part of this club??????

I want to be one of the LLAMAS ANGELS. You know I think of me as the cross between Drew and Luci Lu :P

I am beginning to get that silly cold too and I am doing EVERYTHING in my power to fight it :wacko:

You keep mentioning that homecoming dress of yours, we better get to see pictures ;) When is it anyway?

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Moon

hahaha.... OK I broke my hand today at school..... i was walking up the grand Staircase, and i fell, and broke my nickle, i think. but i did break a blood vessel.

To be a Llama Angel you have to....

1. be klutzy

2. be sexeh (like me :ninja: )

3. fly kites

4. act tough :devil:

5. Pick on Codyguy :blue-cool:

6. be a total dork (LIKE ME)

yeah.... i think thats it. We hang around Bosley. heh heh heh.

hahaha.... OK I broke my hand today at school..... i was walking up the grand Staircase, and i fell, and broke my nickle, i think. but i did break a blood vessel.

To be a Llama Angel you have to....

1. be klutzy

2. be sexeh (like me ^_^ )

3. fly kites

4. act tough B)

5. Pick on Codyguy :blue-cool:

6. be a total dork (LIKE ME)

yeah.... i think thats it. We hang around Bosley. heh heh heh.

And because she excels at ALL of these criteria... Kristie is the Archangel! :devil::o

...always room for more Moon! I mean... the TV and movies only had 3 angels... sheesh! what were they thinking? :ninja:

I guess I am in then :devil: Watch out Bosley, her I come :o

Hey the last movie had four Angels, even though one was a fallen angel, but if Bosley was smart he would have had ALOT more. :ninja:

As far as the cirteria goes I've got 2,3,4, and sometime 6.

I am a happy monkey, I get to go fly tonight over in Vancouver. Kirstie, you guys should come out and fly with the SWWKA some time. We will be at Frenchman's Bar tonight until it gets dark starting at around 5:00pm. Oh wait, forgot what you said, broken hand......duh! Curious though, how do you break your nickle???? :blue-cool:

Theme song.......hmmmmmm........

hahaha..... I am the ARCHANGEL!!! muwahahaha....

OK... i fell UP the stairs.... :blue-cool: i am the ONLY person that can do that AND GET HURT!!! :devil: lmao. I didn't break anything... but i have "MAJOR soft tissue damage" SO i can't use my RIGHT hand for a WEEK!!!

so i am disabilitated..... hahahahaha.... :ninja:

I told you? uhhh.. I don't remember telling you that.. wait... I didn't ! <_<

hehehe :blue-cool:

Hey for a good commercial on Lioncoln City's Kite Festival and video of indoor fly go to go to calendar of events and push on the real or media player. That's me at the end in blue and red, and then green hair. Yup.. green hair..

Moon, I should pick you up on the way to Lioncoln City but there's only bed. Steve is joining me, but he is reffing a football game in Bainbridge Island Fri. night! That means we're not leaving home till midnight and we're both going to be tired Sat. I'm not a happy camper about it. But if that's the only way, I can take him along. oh well.

Have a great weekend!

BB

Penny

Penny.....

Why didn't you mention something sooner??? How long are you going to be in Lincoln City?? I would sleep on the floor if it gives me a chance to go. Plus I have a new Rev that I an dying to try out, just got it in the mail yesterday and she is a beauty.

I am going to be at work until 10pm so I will check on the foum after that. Let me know what is up, you just peaked my interest. I forgot I do have homework and need to be on te internet, so if that is a possibility, let me know.

Moon

:blue-cool: OK.. first off.. hands Planegirl some ice cream and flowers.. wow.. rough week huh? Sorry to hear, hope your feeling better!!

Secondly... woohoooo Moon.. welcome to the Angels Club.. hmm not sure club is the right word. But thinkin we need to come up with some good shirts or something . I was looking at the requirements.. I pass.. lets just leave it at that.

:ninja::devil: I hope to see ya at LC. Are you goin to make it there planegirl???

If so would love to meet ya!

Penny, I am planning on doing a little quad flying myself.. umm that is if I can get untangled.. sheesh how do ya do that.????

hugs ,

Mousie