KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil: Silly little Angelgirlys, ya tell them something and they believe what they hear, now I am free to set on the beach at Lincoln City fly my kites and watch the people go by :D Silly silly little Angels, most of them must be blonde

you are so lucky that i won't be there old man.... :sq-smile:

*evil laugh*

Looks as if CodyGuy is not going to be at LC, remeber this posting:
Oh darn, I just found out I can't go to Lincoln City, something about Cody kites being more appreachiated at the North Jetty beach in Florence

So who are we after now Bosley?????

Angels :) ... you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book and I am disappointed!

Cody threw you a curve, distracted you, managed to get you off his trail... <_<

Dont worry, he'll be there! :) And please plan to attend remedial Angel training after AKA convention.

Come on boss, I was trying to make him think that he was off the hook so we had the upper hand :) Now he is in trouble for the blonde joke. Watch out Cody geezer.

Still working on getting there myself. I should hopefully know by tonight so I can get out of working on Saturday and Sunday. Plus, I need some fun time. Twelve hour days three to four days a week make for a dull girl.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good Evening LLama,

How is the mission going? Have anymore information on the sand crab operation?

We have discovered a rare and unusual species of sandcrab. You may be interested. This one seems to go after large single liners...

Waiting for your instructions...

rebel angel :)

:) Oh my! How did I ever get myself in this mess in the first place? I am really a pretty nice guy that just likes to watch Angels bounce across the beach and day dream of other days while flying my Codys. I do like watching Angels bounce .... (some how I don't think I helped myself out at all) Gotta find Taz as soon as I get to the beach, I know she still loves me :)

We have discovered a rare and unusual species of sandcrab. You may be interested. This one seems to go after large single liners... 

Perfect!!! :) use them.

AND after the bouncing Angel remark... I think we can consider it "open season" on Cody. :)

Perfect!!! :) use them.

AND after the bouncing Angel remark... I think we can consider it "open season" on Cody. :)

:) Yes, Boss, :D Sand crabs boss, cody's anihilated boss :D

hehehe oh yeah.. the perks! Angles on the beach with lawn chairs, mixed drinks and little umbrella's! ;)

Boss, don't forget the little umbrella's! Ever see a good angel gone bad. :)

BB Penny

;) You know somehow, sometimes I think I would be better off if I didn't say a word :unsure::) Setting here seeing Angels run across the beach at Lincoln City, they are just like watching big beach balls as they bounce from place to place running around ... oh well, time to wake up and get back to work :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

you've said that like 4 times already

*RUNS AROUND BOARD NAKED SCREAMING* THE GUY I LIKE JUST SAID THAT HE LOVED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :w00t:

*RUNS AROUND BOARD NAKED SCREAMING* THE GUY I LIKE JUST SAID THAT HE LOVED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)

How exciting! But ahhm... Kristi dear... word of experience. If you are running around naked, guys will say just about anything! Put your clothes on and see what he says. :)

Ok, so here's a history lesson:

I promised myself I wouldn't say I love you till I was at least 18. By then I'd heard it enough to think if I said it that it wouldn't mean anything. So it saved me a lot of grief. Trust me on this one! It also gave me not all the power, but enough to make some decisions through out my life. And when I explained to guys why I didn't say it they accepted it more easily.

I say I love you everyday to kids, family and friends. But my special "I love you" had to wait for a special person.

So he loves you? :) That's one point for him. He must have some good in him.

Does he like kites? :w00t:

You go have a great fun with Mr. Wonderful. I'm happy for you! But we'll hold our judgment til we hear how he feels about kites, too. j/kidding!

oh and Rick.. close your eyes! Kristi... back in the overalls. This is a family forum. :unsure:

BB

Penny

Kristie is out of control and running around naked.

:o Sheeeeeesh :pinch::pinch:

;) Leetle Ant........ get that tongue back into your head and turn the other way! NOW! :angry:

:) Sorry, someone has to take some power....(only if I had a Microphone...that would take care of it!) :)

Llamaman.....take control back to a level of where they know your in charge... :unsure: ... not controling but more of a adoration of you so they are more willing to look up to your leadership. :w00t:

:)

[ink most men actually like it when the woman can get and keep the upper hand]

We do ???? ;)

As for devotion.......is it possible you got a D & B word mixed up?hahaha

(do I know how to dig a hole or what! lol)

I prefer an equal playing field with no upper hands.

(nice recovery eh?)

Good Winds

Mike

post-35-1097320001.jpg