KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

*discuises self* jeez did you see that girl?!  ;)   :w00t:   :unsure:

Boz, :)

Kristie is out of control and running around naked. :) This is a family forum! :o

hahaha.... sorry *puts on clothes*

WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT I'M WEARING FOR THE PARTY THINGIE ONNNN MONDAY NIGHT!!!! :pinch:

Penny, thanks for the GREAT advice.... I did believe in that... i STILL do... i've never said that to someone before... He certanly is awesome...He lives in Tacoma. :angry:

OH WELL... there are loads of guys out there... at the moment, i'm keepin my options open :pinch: hehehehe.... if i'm looking for kiting people there are the Gordon boys..... :)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a 15 & a 22.....& oh yes it pulls like a tank.

Like my buddy says...Arcs rule & Phantoms are da bomb!lol

With the light wind ...the stack was very slow turning,but

worked just fine.

Wasn't ripping it up......but at least was able to cruise.

Here's a pic from last year....

Good Winds

Mike

post-35-1097410572.jpg

:ninja: omg You all look great!!!!!! Now I am gonna have to whine that I wasnt there some more.. oh well.. sigh... I got sent out on another assignment...

*sips her mimosa*

Some of us had to stay on and take care of these criminals.... *drags her toes in the azure blue water*

Love you angels, hope to meet up with you all soon.

hugs rebel

B)

(This Rocks the CAZBA.) :D That's code Amy... You know what to do.

Tom is the first suspect. :ninja: Has secret agent L.H. finished with his background check? Criminal Check? Credit Check? Hat Check? :shifty:

A limo!!! You girls have fun. Quit telling us about these pictures and post one. :)

BB

Penny ^_^

:shifty:^_^:D OH MY GOODNESS! Llamas Angels are getting slow, took a look at the picture and it looks like one of them needs to spend a little less time chasing boys, the other one is hitting the booze pretty hard, OH MY GOODNESS, thinking I don't need to feel threatened by those girls anymore! Lets see in the photo from left to right that is Larry, Mo and Curly right??? :ninja::) Shemp must have still been at the sallon getting her nails done or something :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Did we loose Codyguy? Amy, if he's still around take him to the nearest festival and drop him off half way there!

Code.. CAZBA.. you know!

Secret agent L.H. is really a girl. you know! Linda H____

Codyguy must be eliminated.. :shifty: . Now while we've lulled him into a false sense of security. Amy.. it's up to you... Make him hollor like a girl. ^_^

Now, don't make me spell this out for you anymore.

Geesh, it will be nice when the boss gets back in town. Amy... put down the mimosa.. step back from the lounge chair. For heaven sakes, put your shoes on!

LLama Angles! humph! I know I said if you can't beat them, join them. Amy don't you even think of taking up spitting. Why do I have to be the tough guy while the boss is gone? (Don't answer that) <_<

Hehehehehehehehehe....

HEY I AM SO NOT CURLEY.... I AM MOE.... i am the ARCHANGEL PEOPLE.... you all seem to still doubt my powers.... *evil laugh*

anywayssss.... heres a homecomming pic! hehehehehehe. ^_^

ooooohhh deeaaaaaaaarrrr.... this is being a pain in the butt!

:shifty: GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!!! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!!!

http://us.f141.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLette...0&view=a&head=b

tell me if you can't see that... my computer is being a butt. and thats all i got untill i can upload my website

anywayssss.... heres a homecomming pic! hehehehehehe. :shifty:

http://us.f141.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLette...0&view=a&head=b

tell me if you can't see that... my computer is being a butt. and thats all i got untill i can upload my website

Hey, the link won't work for me... You can just add the photo to your forum posting, when you're entering a new message - just look below for the "Browse..." button!

JUMPS OUT OF THE LOUNGE CHAIR.. GRABS THE ANGEL PHONE.

hands on her hips..

SPITTING????? HAAAAAAAAA.. thats for AMATEURS!!! Got lessons from HACKALOTALUGIEMASTER... grabs the RAID.... IT"S CAZBA TIME TATER wohooooo

grabs her shoes..and her secret spinner thingy mabobber.... OK TATER I am on this.. big time.. NO worries... got this one covered.. and i do mean covered..

I didnt graduate at the top of my class for nothing.... hops into the angel mobile..hits turbo..... better duck leetle ant....cause the Angels are going PRIME TIME.... and you are going downnnnn.

Puts on her super sonic antseeking raybans, turns on the radio.. The theme from Mission Impossible is heard in the background as the red hot porche 911 drives off..........