KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

HAHAHAHA.... so it was one of my girlfriends 15th. so Kayla said that she was going to get her a thong for her b-day... so we spent like 5 minutes in victoria's Secret trying to ask this lady what Victoria's secret was. LOL.... so then we went to Spencers and got her an edible thong. it was great. :):pinch: we were all laughing for 30 minutes.... so when i was buying them, cuz kayla was too chicken to. lol... anyways, this really really really really hott punk/goth guy was rinigng my stuff up and he saw the undies, and just gave me this smirk. i was about to jump on him right then. LOL... he said "Hope you have fun" and winked. LOL it was awesome!!!! :pinch:;)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Tater get back here! As someone over ... well lets say old enough to be Planegirlys Dad or Grandpa, I am not dealing with this by myself! By the way I have always wanted to know "Just what is Victoria's Secret"? I have been married twice, had a couple of really really good girl friends and the name "Victoria's Secret" keeps coming up, at this point you would think I knew most of the secrets! :)

I'm still hanging out with the two stringers....... ;)

Rick, your on your own.. Kristi... 15 yr.'s old.. edible underwear... in the same sentance? I would laugh if I was 15..... Remember it's only fun till it pokes somebody's eye out.

But I'm totally cracking up over Rick involved in this thread. Way to get him ARCHAngle!! :)

I'm going back to the two stringers thread.

BB

Penny

:wacko: OUCH!! Taaattttteeer get back here, I think something just poked me in the eye and I need help getting out of here. :) I always thought Angels of any kind are supposed to be sweet and kind, this Archangel is in need of a little help in the sweet and kind area, and then edible undies before she reaches the age 30 or 35? Where is this girlys parents, I am thinking we need to have a talk about their daughter. TTTAAAAATTTERRR? :wacko:

;) yup.. i saw him... i mean.. no.. IIIIIIIIII didnt see him.. but there were reports of him... yup yup... running along the beach ........ in.. oh nm .. sheeesh I missed alot lol.... just tryin to catch up. lol... HI llama, welcome back!

See what happens when stuff in your life gets joggled.. sheesh.....

hugs rebel..

• 3 weeks later...
To be a Llama Angel you have to....

1. be klutzy

2. be sexeh (like me  :) )

3. fly kites

4. act tough  B)

5. Pick on Codyguy  :rolleyes:

6. be a total dork (LIKE ME)

Pick on Codyguy sooo easy! that codyguy calld me SHE!!! HE CALLD ME A SHE!!! codyguy here i come!!! :)

To be a Llama Angel you have to....

1. be klutzy

2. be sexeh (like me  ^_^ )

3. fly kites

4. act tough  B)

5. Pick on Codyguy  :rolleyes:

6. be a total dork (LIKE ME)

yeah....  i think thats it. We hang around Bosley. heh heh heh.

Pick on Codyguy sooo easy! that codyguy calld me SHE!!! HE CALLD ME A SHE!!! codyguy here i come!!! :)

:)B):lol::lol:

Nice KITTY avitar!! hehehehe... its cuutttteeee!!!