KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: Let me set you folks straight, first of all more than 1/2 of that kite is black (a dark and mysterious guy flys this kite), another 1/4 of the kite is hot yellow (this guy is electrifying), the other 1/4 is raspberry (not pink) which would mean to those of you who doubt this flier (the color speaks for itself B) )

Enjoy flying the kite John, it does all its tricks by itself, just hang on and watch :)

Yeah.. We'll see if it'll axel, fade, backspin and roll up into a wap doo wap with a side order of tip stab, any bets? B)

:) Rick's codys dont fly worth beans until you dual line them. :wub:

Heck, all they do is sit there in the sky looking pretty... what's up with that?

I'll whip whap ya.. what the heck is that?? lmao your still posed ta give me a lesson ya know...

I was flyin the nighthawk the other day, and the thing pulled me right up and then down on my knees.. that kite packs a lot of pull when the winds are gusting lol...

:) HUH??? You want one of my kites to do what? If you get that poor kite to do things like that I will have to take it back home with me and run it through the shredder. I am guessing John is a lot like Al Washington , they both own one of my kites and neither of them can put the kite together to fly it :wub: Edited by LLAMAGUY

• 4 weeks later...

Rick!!!! I'm not telling anyone yet. We're not even ready. Lots of pictures to get up one day, and lessons, and advice... and ramblings. lol ok, Maybe Carl will save me from myself and we'll leave the ramblings off. I need pictures of costumed flying.

Era, my daughter and grandkids are leaving in Sept. I told Carl, LLama guy, that I would get more involved in creating my web page once they move away. Right now time with Era and the grandkids are precious. I like the videos better anyways.

Go to www.indoorkiteflying.com and check out the Lincoln City video or Kitelife Demo's... again Lincoln City. Brookings, OR always has 1-2 mph wind which makes my flying ugly as we combat the wind... .no wind..... flying conditions. We go back this Friday for that festival. Wonderful festival!! Now don't tell anyone about the site Rick.. not yet.. ;) Shhh...

My email should be working here, too. Mousie.... email see if it works. Tks!

BB

Penny

Rick!!!! I'm not telling anyone yet.  We're not even ready.  lol  ok, Maybe Carl will save me from myself and we'll leave the ramblings off.  I need pictures of costumed flying. 

;):innocent: It's up everyone! Penny Lingenfelter

We'll just say "more to come", "stay tuned", "check back often"...

There will be no Penny ramblings, I promise! I've heard them, you dont need to! :censored:

How's that for not telling anyone Penny? LMAO~

hey Penny... or whoever is in charge of her site...

its spelt Kirstie.... LOL... or Kirst. you have it spelt wrong 2 dif. times on your site...

so yeah....  :censored:

Isn't spelt a type of flour? ;)

You must mean in her photo gallery... That's the way they came to me, so that's the way they got published. :innocent: