KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

:rolleyes: lemme take this one for ya Arch...

First off, Wen, a pleasure to meet you. *offers paw*

ok, the first thing ya do, is to catch him flying a duel line... and believe me, he has been caught. lol

Secondly, You tell him his cody flys crooked... that REALLYYYYYYYYYY bugs him..

Third, ya mess with his avatar.... winks at llama... missed ya pal.

Hope all of you are well. Thinking of you often, I hope to be back more soon, but stuff is sometimes a bit bumpy, so I will check back to see how well Wen is torturing the Dody guy....psstttttttt Wen, spell his name wrong too... it makes his toes curl.... hehehe :):)B)

hugs rebel angel......

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Wen I asked you to let me answer that question, I knew the answer, I could have had the Angels wondering how smart I am and you just gave it to them! Us guys have got to bond together ya know? Otherwise the females are going to start thinking they really are equal or better than the guys :cat::w00t: OH! Just the thought of that really hurts :w00t::o Well at least I can not think of a single female Cody kite builder, them ladies all build deltas and maybe a Rok but never anything complex like a Cody :w00t: Thinking it may be a good time for me to go underground for awhile, ladies, send all your responces to this post to John or Llamafeller at the AOK web site, I will be MIA for awhile! :w00t:

Thinking it may be a good time for me to go underground for awhile, ladies, send all your responces to this post to John or Llamafeller at the AOK web site, I will be MIA for awhile! :w00t:

:cat: Comments, suggestions, and threats can be sent directly to:

Codykiteguy@I_wish_I_never_said_that.com :w00t:

:w00t: Somehow I get the feeling that Llamafeller just did a duck and run right after giving me up for dead meat! You know I love all the ladys around here and would never say anything bad about any of you :cat: Hope everyone had a great Christmas, don't get too drunk on New Years and Llama, hope you enjoyed the chunk of coal I sent you for Christmas :w00t: Now just picture me kissing all the ladys feet as I head for the door :w00t:

Merry Chirstmas! :w00t: Hope you all had a good one.

Careful on the beaches. :w00t: I know the Tsunamai reports say they can't touch our coast, but that's only from what little records they have.

I keep dreaming all the kitefliers are going to be taken out by a tsunami. :cat: Poor Asia!! Wen, are you ok??? Over 5,000 dead in various countries so far, not from that 8.9 earthquake, but from the tsunami. Wish I could find a page with a path.

Cody... stay away from the beach. If you see big water quit kissing the girls toes :w00t: and get to higher ground. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday! :w00t:

Best Breezes,

Penny

psstttttttt Wen, spell his name wrong too... it makes his toes curl.... hehehe :o   :(   :D

hugs rebel angel......

i just spelld his name wrong. :w00t: ok ok i am makeing his toes curl! :w00t:

like the sparkling voice of cody guy?hehehe :w00t::cat::w00t:

:) Okay there Wen (little fella) you stick around here long enough and I am going to make a Cody Kite flier out of you yet! Just exactly what kind of kite do you fly anyhow? Next as for all this talk about the big waves, I build and fly Cody kites, we are used to a lot of rain here in Oregon, when the rain (or waves) reach my toes I know it is time to build a larger Cody! Love everyone here at the site and we just have to have better winds in 2005! Hang on to your Sailcloth and rods, it is going to be one heck of a ride in this new year :)

:clap; Wen has not told me yet so I am guessing he must fly one of those little girly type kites, gotta get a Cody in that poor boys hands soon! Tatter, I thought kissing the girls was the higher ground, am I wrong???? Planegirly, grab your sewing machine and come pay me a visit, I have the fabric, lets see what you and you sewing machine are really made of! :clap;

Watch it Place Girl.....

I am learing to sew :clap; I it is only girly when Cody does it :clap;

Still trying to learn to build a kite myself, not those Cody things though. People that fly those things are strabnge.

Nice to chat at you, I hope that you had wonderful holidays.

Moon

:wacko: Moon you need to bring your little friend Planegirly to Florence, I have a sewing machine she can use and the fabric for both of you, give me two days and I will teach you to build a Cody, once you have built a Cody you will have all the knowledge you need to build any other kite you want, as far as sewing abilities are concerned. You will be able to sew striaght lines as well as curved lines and you will be able to sew mutiple layers of sail cloth. Trust me, if you want to learn to sew kites this is not an invitation you want to pass up, this is better than the OKR Reteat or Ft. Worden as a beginer at sewing. For a few years I have been looking for someone that I can pass my knowledge of Cody kite building on to, to think that Moon could be the next great Cody kite builder here in the U.S.A. (or Planegirly who refuses to touch a sewing machine right now) B)

Cody,

You offer is VERY appealing. Learning how to make a Cody would be most excellent.

I would love to see if we could arrange something before Ft Worden as I am planning to attend and the extra knowledge would be most beneficial.

Codys are a beautiful kite and it would be an honor to know how to build one.

If you are serious let me know and lets start meking plans to make this happen :wacko:

I am an eager Moon. B)

:wacko: I am serious! If you want to learn to build a Cody let me know when you want to start and give me at least 2 days to build the kite, you are going to do all the cutting and sewing. I have been told that in Europe the first step in building kites is to build a Cody, if you can do that you can do most anything else. Come on Plane girly let me teach you the ways of the machine that creates what you like to fly B)