KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) awww Archhhhhh.. i hope your feeling better!!! thought of you all today on the long drive home and what a wonderful family you have. I am so happy we got to spend some time together. Hoping to see you in June at the worlds. ??? yes???

Your boyfriend is awsome..... and he better treat ya as good as it looks like he does.. alll the timeeeeeeeeeeee!! hehe. hugs to ya.. Planegirly is as tough as they come gang.... fending off a nasty flu but as you will see in upcoming pics still up to having a good time when she could stand too!!!!

I giveth youeth the crownethhhhhhhhhhhh..

hugs rebel mousie <:3_)~~~~~

:blink: omggggggg make it stoppppppppppppp lmao

ok Arch... heres one for you !!!!! (get backs are.. well ya know))) :unsure:

(editor's note - URL pulled, profanity found on site... Inappropriate for family forum - No worries, just had to pull it.)

Edited by John Barresi

• 2 weeks later...

99 bottles of beer on the wall.. 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. 98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around 97 bottles of beer on the wall. 97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take one down and pass it around 96 bottles of beer on the wall... continue if you still remember the llama song. :)

BB

Penny

Anyone knows a remedy to get rid of the llama song from my mind??? keeps repeting all the time... I have even started to see my dog as a short legged llama!!! lol

:)

Jorge

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MAN!!! I am so sorry man!! haha... I just wanted it to get into LLamaguy's head... I should have put in a warning!! LOL

Thank you Amy!!! *HUGGLES* you are so sweet. *hug again*

Joge: Will try that Penny, Does it work if I get real and actually buy the 99 bottles and drink as I countdown??? Or when I reach bottle 80 I will start to see llamas dancing, singing and drinking with me???

I can't really say, I'm allergic to the hops in beer. You can try it and let me know. :) Carl? do you know if it works?

BB

Penny