KiteLife Forum

More AKA lodging available!

John Barresi

Hello, I have a 1BD timeshare unit reserved starting Monday night (10/11), checking out on Sunday (10/17)... It sleeps four.

While the regular bed will be ours, a couch and double or queen size murphy bed (comes down out of the wall) are also in the room.

There is also a kitchenette and fridge, if you're looking to save some dough by bringing or buying your own groceries.

Location is directly across the main street from the main event hotel (Shilo), both flank the promenade and are a comparable (very short) walk to the flying fields... While it's not an ocean view side of the building, supposedly you can lean out off the balcony and see the ocean.

More info - http://www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/se/pdfs/brochure.pdf

No smoking in the room, only on the balcony... No worries there.

Anyone who I know that is looking for lodging in Seaside should get in touch with me by email... $25 a night for one person, or $35 for two.

Let me know,

lets talk price. John, is your extra bed, or beds in a differernt room then the others? Aiyana and I were to share a room at a house, but we'll find out Frid. if we are still able to get it. The person who is obtaining it has to back out, and her boyfriend, and hmmmm, I could sleep in my van... sleeps one pretty good.

But then theres the shower factor.

BB

Penny

If you two could please email me with details, tks!

Penny

Any idea if there's a coffee maker in the room Theresa?

If so, I might bring grinds and such out... That would save me a buck or two. :sq-yingyang:

Yep, I think it's a 12 cup drip coffee maker. Here's link to some pics I posted, and the stuff in the kitchen at Ocean Park. All the kitchens have basically the same 'stuff' in them....right down to the spices.....

http://www.wmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1444

I take my own grinder and beans.

Moon....got any extra? :unsure:

T

• 3 weeks later...