KiteLife Forum

Whidbey Island kite festival

Belassis

:sq-yingyang: Aiyana is coming down and I'll be there, giving lessons, demo's and judgiing.

This will be the first time in years that I've gotten to Whidbey Island and they have an indoor. Hopefully some of the Canadian Indoor Flyers will be popping down, too. See you there!

BB

Penny

Steve and I will be there early friday afternoon. Hey does anyone know how the ferry runs? Is there a online schedule?

Were going to have all our Ken kites in tow for Mr Boomertypes photo shoot too :sq-yingyang: I am really looking forard to this. Whidbey is such a beautiful place I can't wait to fly up there.

See you all there..

debbie

Hi Deb,

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/schedules/current/index.cfm

That should get you to any boat your looking for.

Work is sending us to the Puyallup Friday afternoon to play, then I leave. Sad thing is, unless I can change the boss's mind to allow me to go am, I'll be stuck in that lovely traffic crossing the bridge. ewwww adds at least a good hour to the commute.

I'll be taking the Pt. Townsend to Keystone Ferry. Is that the one your looking to catch? Have you been in touch with Aiyana, she was planning on an early start, too.

It will be a fun weekend!

See you two there.

BB

Penny