KiteLife Forum

Lincoln City Free Lodging offer

Penny Lingenfelter

Look what I found on the Lincoln City Kite Festival site on the AKA calendar.

:unsure:

Sounds good.

BB

Penny

26th Annual Fall Kite Festival in Lincoln City. It is the weekend before the AKA convention in Seaside, just two hours north. Fliers from all over the United States are invited to come to the Oregon Coast and get two festivals for one Oregon Vacation. Fliers may pre-register for the festival on or before July 1, 2004, through the Lincoln City Visitor and Convention Bureau. Three names from the pre-registrants will be drawn to win a free night of lodging in Lincoln City.

Hey Lady, :P How are you. I can't go in a chat room at work... so the forum gives me a place to visit.

When will we see you again? :mellow: Whidbey, Lincoln? Seaside?

How much more school do you have left, or are you done? :o

How's work? :) Etc, etc.

My daugter and the grandkids will be moving to Italy. :( How sad for me... exciting for her.

Wonder if there's any good festivals in Italy? :unsure:

Good to see your still out there.

:sq-yingyang:

BB

Penny

Penny.....

I know the feeling, this is what I do at work too.

No wheels for Whidbey, maybe Lincoln if I can find ride, and pretty certain that I should be at Seaside for at least a cople of days.

I have two more weeks left in this term, and then I have one more term left and will have my AA in January. Then there is much more school to go ;)

Work is just that. I am doing temp work for Boyd Coffee Company and then I work for Sushi Land as a modified bus person in the evenings. Trying to get out of a slump, since being unemployed for a while.

Hope to see you soon!

Moon

You go girl! You know what you want.. it's just the getting and the getting there. It will be worth it in the end.

Hey, I have great info on the Lincoln City Free Lodging contest!

The winners are:

William Farber from Austrailia.

Ray and Rosemary McCully from New Zealand!

Richard Hawkins from Texas.

Congratulations!!

Sandy said people are still calling and talking about coming and it should be one of the biggest festivals ever! Pray for good weather!

BB

Penny